Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a Ronald McDonald toy run today, 245 bikes and only 1 Fury. Where are the rest of them at in Illinois ?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I went to a Ronald McDonald toy run today, 245 bikes and only 1 Fury. Where are the rest of them at in Illinois ?
If it's anything like here in West Lafayette......my guess is avoiding the cold!

I kid i kid....but it is getting cold out. And my Fury is my only form of transportation at Purdue at the moment. Stupid cold weather :mad:

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Other than riding to hook up with WCFR i have yet to see a random Fury on the street and i have had mine 11 months

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it's anything like here in West Lafayette......my guess is avoiding the cold!

I kid i kid....but it is getting cold out. And my Fury is my only form of transportation at Purdue at the moment. Stupid cold weather :mad:
It was 39 when I left home, warmed up to 60

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I see them from time to time, even saw one that had Oregon license plates at the LV bike fest... Silver :D You just never know when you'll run into them, it's like the prize in a cracker jack box... always there, but you have to sift through all the sugar coated crap to find it ;)

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
still havent seen any around here.only one i have seen was at dragonnstail in tenn.

·
Registered
180 Posts
still havent seen any around here.only one i have seen was at dragonnstail in tenn.
That might have been me at the Dragonstail..was there Sept. 2nd if i remember right. I have only seen 1 other and that was a silver one at NightFall in Chattanooga back a few months ago.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
So far in my area, I ran into one other Blue one on a veterans ride. We talked and exchanged info so we can invite each others to different rides. I also told her about this site, but I haven't heard from her yet (You out there Carol?)
I also saw a silver and a black together at Thunder on the Lake but didn't meet the owners, and saw one other Blue at Bike Night at The 'Lube in Hermitage.
Carol's and my bike outside my work:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Seen 2 at Bikes Blues and BBQ this weekend and both were blue one older dude that had never heard of the forum and a blue one with LED lighting but he was going down Dickson street and never got to meet him.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
sorry to hear about the cold weather, folks. it's finally decent down here: 73 in the a.m. and the ride home (7pm-ish) was about 83--really nice--breezy--great time to visit Fla.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Fury 1 and I are in central IL... the Pekin/Peoria area. His blue and my red are the only two I've seen that aren't on a showroom floor.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
sorry to hear about the cold weather, folks. it's finally decent down here: 73 in the a.m. and the ride home (7pm-ish) was about 83--really nice--breezy--great time to visit Fla.
Last week 110 degrees to fricken hot this week it's pouring rain go figure.:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts