Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined the ranks of Fury owners on Saturday... after lusting for a Fury since the promotional photos came out and bugging the local dealer for a half dozen test rides, I picked up a 1000-mile lightly used black Fury.

Poor fella who owned it had been in a divorce and was forced to liquidate... my win!

Now I have to start squirelling money away for pipes, fuel commander, intake, and a new seat.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard. You will love it! Now, get out and enjoy the ride. :cool::D

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
With all those reflectors on there, no wonder she divorced him.:D Congrats, now the fun begins!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome glad you could join us...

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome! Now you've got to make it your own! Have fun! You will find lots of information here!
RIDE, RIDE, RIDE!!!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome to the fury forums!

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
hey dj, im in meriden, we should get together... my boy mitchfury is from wallingford. if you are interested in a solution for the pipes i have a set of reaper tips im am selling for 200. i also am selling a fi2000 carb fuel controller. either way looking for you on the streets.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Welcome. Get ready to melt plastic (credit cards) on mods. Ride the heck out of it until winter, then start with the mods! looks great even though it's not blue!

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the Fury as much as possible before it's too cold. Also enjoy the looks of people when you go riding past and be safe.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Congrats on the bike, you must be one of the cool guys that is awesome enough to ride a black one.:D
Fixed that for ya. You're welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Also enjoy the looks of people when you go riding past and be safe.
I'm practicing how many ways I can say "It's a Honda."

I wasn't even off the street where I bought it and I had a guy at a stoplight say, "Nice bike, is it all custom?"

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'm practicing how many ways I can say "It's a Honda."

I wasn't even off the street where I bought it and I had a guy at a stoplight say, "Nice bike, is it all custom?"
I stopped starting with "it's a Honda," it freaks people out. Now I just say, "it's a Fury." Some respond with, "oh, the new Honda." But most have no idea, still think it's all custom and just say "Nice Job." I usually say, "Thanks, it's coming along nicely." As if I've done more than bolt a few things on. ;)

Enjoy and ride hard. Winter is coming. :eek:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Black rules! I've had mine for three months and put 3,000 miles on it riding only on weekends. I was close to buying a cruiser with with bags and windshield when I test road the Fury just for kicks. When I got a thumbs up from a motorcycle cop during my test ride, I realized there was a 'wow' factor that came with the Fury. Something about the handling also agreed with me so I went from practical cruiser to naked chopper - very happy with the decision.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts