Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it last Saturday and it is my new favorite, I have 3 bikes!
I need some advice, I pre-ordered thunder monster baffles for the cobra swepts, it appears I have a fi2000 installed also. My question is, are the baffles worth installing? And if I do, do I need to adjust the Fi2000?
And I love the look of the S&S air cleaner! If I install it, does it come with everything I need? Thanks folks, this bike is perfect the way it is, but what do you think of these mods?

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
You're like me...fell in love the first time I sat on her!! My opinion is baffles are not needed. I like the sound of the Cobra Swepts without baffles!

Second, I believe that the S&S comes with everything you need. If it doesn't, someone out there chime in .

1-2-2 on the FC should be good.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I'm running a S&S air,reaper pipes and a power commander v....runs great. I also love the look of S&S. More of a proper old school look on it.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
BCTM Baffles will stop some of the gurggling on the decel and slightly mute the volume of the pipes compared to baffle-free. If you bought 'em, install 'em. It gets you a little backpressure compared, again, to baffle-free, so you get a little better performance.

As Painter (Jim) said, 1-2-2 on the Fi2000R.

And, if you're bored, here's the topic regurgitated a few times in this thread:
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fur...76-installed-bigcity-thunder-baffles-wow.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts