Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fury owners. I’ve only posted one other time but I thought this was worth it. I’ve been reading about aftermarket seats and didn’t even think to change it but I just started reading about it and bam! Here it is! I do wish it set a little lower and the bracket that u take off the stock seat doesn’t line up with anything on the new seat. Is that correct? The dude with the red and chrome fury has this seat and the stock rear seat. What am I missing? Please tell me this thing breaks in. It rattles my damn bones!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey fury owners. I’ve only posted one other time but I thought this was worth it. I’ve been reading about aftermarket seats and didn’t even think to change it but I just started reading about it and bam! Here it is! I do wish it set a little lower and the bracket that u take off the stock seat doesn’t line up with anything on the new seat. Is that correct? The dude with the red and chrome fury has this seat and the stock rear seat. What am I missing? Please tell me this thing breaks in. It rattles my damn bones! View attachment 241105
I don't know about the Mustang seat, but the C&C I got was good to go out of the box and seems to be a breaking in, so don't give up open. It does look larger than stock, but not overly high. Remember, that look is what your ass will thank you for a couple hours down the road!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had mustang seats on all my bikes and loved them all. when l had my vtx 1300 l bought one and it was very comfortable n looking to get the mustang for my fury when l get it as well. I would call the place that u bought it from and go from there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts