Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some new toys for the bike a week and a half ago, and finally its comeing in. I got my Irate skull grill today, and tomorrow comes my iso grips, stilletto end caps, master cylinder cover, switch house covers, zombie pegs, and mini daggers for the rear. :D

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
I ordered some new toys for the bike a week and a half ago, and finally its comeing in. I got my Irate skull grill today, and tomorrow comes my iso grips, stilletto end caps, master cylinder cover, switch house covers, zombie pegs, and mini daggers for the rear. :D
Did you order your grill in the group buy?????

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
i started to get in on the group buy myself but didnt see what i wanted.guess ill break out the old plazma cutter.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
I was just thinking he lives in MD and I live in Eastern NY and if he did get in on the group buy, I haven't got mine yet. It was just a polished grill. I might be "Irate".

·
Registered
970 Posts
Hw wasn't on the list but that doesn't mean he didn't get in on the group buy. Ill email marty tomm. to see if he can give us any details

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no, I missed out on the group buy, but I ordered after it was over. They were sold out on Irates website, so I bought it from there ebay site.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was just thinking he lives in MD and I live in Eastern NY and if he did get in on the group buy, I haven't got mine yet. It was just a polished grill. I might be "Irate".
I'm trying to be patient too but guess I have to take into account the overseas thing hey?? lol

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Tom Petty reminds me all the time: "The waiting is the hardest part!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts