Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided that it would be nice to have two bikes after getting a big raise at work last week and having the fury out of commission waiting for the fat tire kit. Friday night, I went to a few dealers and fell in love with the Mastiff from Big Dog. I don't usually go for lots of chrome on a bike, but really liked it. The big 117 motor with fuel injection blew me away. It also helped that it is an 09 that is sitting in the factory showroom, so I got over $8,000.00 off the price. I put a deposit down on it and am going to make my decision this week.

I'm not getting rid of the Fury. I love it too much. I'm going to use the fury on really hot days, any time I might hit rain, and when the girlfriend is with me (no rear seat going on the Big Dog). The main problem now is that my girlfriend wants to learn to ride and use the fury. I'm thinking NO!!!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I decided that it would be nice to have two bikes after getting a big raise at work last week and having the fury out of commission waiting for the fat tire kit. Friday night, I went to a few dealers and fell in love with the Mastiff from Big Dog. I don't usually go for lots of chrome on a bike, but really liked it. The big 117 motor with fuel injection blew me away. It also helped that it is an 09 that is sitting in the factory showroom, so I got over $8,000.00 off the price. I put a deposit down on it and am going to make my decision this week.

I'm not getting rid of the Fury. I love it too much. I'm going to use the fury on really hot days, any time I might hit rain, and when the girlfriend is with me (no rear seat going on the Big Dog). The main problem now is that my girlfriend wants to learn to ride and use the fury. I'm thinking NO!!!!!
$8k off of what???

·
Registered
158 Posts
Congrads Chopped,

I'm glad to hear there's still hope out there for work and raises. I been laid off for two and a half months now and can't find anything even close to what I was making before losing my job. Behind on my house payments and headed to foreclosure unless a mirecal happens. Getting rid of my Fury isn't going to save my house, so I still have it. I'm just glad to see there's still hope with this economy. Just hope it's not to little, to late when things turn around.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$8k off of what???
Off of the price of the bike. Lets just say that I got a deal I couldn't turn down. Not disclosing the price to anyone. I could turn around, sell it and make a profit with the deal I worked.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Off of the price of the bike. Lets just say that I got a deal I couldn't turn down. Not disclosing the price to anyone. I could turn around, sell it and make a profit with the deal I worked.
Fair enough:) Big Dogs are bad ass...I was pretty close on buying one myself a year ago but prices where on the steep side.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fair enough:) Big Dogs are bad ass...I was pretty close on buying one myself a year ago but prices where on the steep side.
The price always held me back before as well. With the numerous discounts I got on it, I am going to pay what I have spent on my fury and upgrades so far.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Congrads Chopped,

I'm glad to hear there's still hope out there for work and raises. I been laid off for two and a half months now and can't find anything even close to what I was making before losing my job. Behind on my house payments and headed to foreclosure unless a mirecal happens. Getting rid of my Fury isn't going to save my house, so I still have it. I'm just glad to see there's still hope with this economy. Just hope it's not to little, to late when things turn around.
Try this... just throwing out some leads... HTML Redirection Example, also get a lone modification if you get he job... Trying to help... hope it helps out. Write me if this doesn't work, this is the only link I can think of right now...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts