·
Registered
427 Posts
overpriced like every set of pipes Ive seen so far

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didnt say I liked them, I just saw them and thought I'd bring it to others for them to see. Im sure if we just give it time, V&H and others will have pipes, and they will be affordable!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah When I saw that set that angled up, all i could think was my wife screaming and bitchen about how loud they are. hahahahahahahaha.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Why would a company waste their time designing those things? Those thing look like garbage :mad:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I spoke with them yesterday. They have a production set that they are putting out. The production set looks much better than the ugly ones on ebay.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Give them credit for trying but they need to take a closer look at real chopper style pipes first. I know these are just their mockups. Does anyone have a link to their production pipes?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Give them credit for trying but they need to take a closer look at real chopper style pipes first. I know these are just their mockups. Does anyone have a link to their production pipes?
Here is the link. Their fury pipes are supposed to look like the 2nd ones down from the top. mortons

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Geesh!

I hate to say anything negative BUT wow - those pipes are really bad looking ...... that second picture is incredible. The stock pipes even look better!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts