Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to meet Rich in person today. He is down from Virgina visiting family. He's got a purdy new shiny black Fury....

We took a short ride together and stopped and had lunch.... Spent all afternoon together.....Good times!

If you all see "Matrix" on here be sure to say "Hi" he's a really nice guy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
!

Thanks Jess,

It was great to go for a ride with you. I will keep in touch going forward and let you know when I'm coming to Lake Wales. The best part of my trip was meeting you and going on a nice ride with a fellow Fury biker. Thanks for letting me hang with you. Let me know if you ever want to take a trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains

BTW: Your bike is sweet!!

I'll talk to you soon.

Rich

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
It’s always cool to see forum members getting together.

I’ll ride with you guys if I can talk MF’R into coming down also and trailering our bikes.;)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jess,

It was great to go for a ride with you. I will keep in touch going forward and let you know when I'm coming to Lake Wales. The best part of my trip was meeting you and going on a nice ride with a fellow Fury biker. Thanks for letting me hang with you. Let me know if you ever want to take a trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains

BTW: Your bike is sweet!!

I'll talk to you soon.

Rich
Rich, it truly was my pleasure... I just wish James hadn't needed my help or we could of rode much further. I hope you didn't mind me giving him a hand for a few minutes.
I have a difficult time saying no to friends in need. ;)

Anywho, Yes, definitely keep me posted when your coming down. Next time your down I'll put together a nice long ride for us...maybe we can go meet another Fury owner I've been talking allot with here lately. He has a gorgeous Blue Fury.

When I take my trip up to North Carolina on the bike I'll give you a heads up. Probably be sometime in July... We'll go ride the Blue ridge for sure.... It was awesome when I did it on my R/K. I'd love to do it again.

You got my number......

It’s always cool to see forum members getting together.

I’ll ride with you guys if I can talk MF’R into coming down also and trailering our bikes.;)
Yes it is Richard..... I really enjoyed the visit with Rich. We talked allot of bike stuff, looked at mods, rode a bit, stopped and had lunch & talked even more bike stuff...
Great time for sure!

if gas wasn't freaking $3.80 a gallon I'd bring it down for you next time you wanted to come down.... I drove all the way to Allentown, PA to pick up an 8,000 lb safe and bring it back down to Florida so a bike would be an easy tow...lol

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
Rich, it truly was my pleasure... I just wish James hadn't needed my help or we could of rode much further. I hope you didn't mind me giving him a hand for a few minutes.
I have a difficult time saying no to friends in need. ;)

Anywho, Yes, definitely keep me posted when your coming down. Next time your down I'll put together a nice long ride for us...maybe we can go meet another Fury owner I've been talking allot with here lately. He has a gorgeous Blue Fury.

When I take my trip up to North Carolina on the bike I'll give you a heads up. Probably be sometime in July... We'll go ride the Blue ridge for sure.... It was awesome when I did it on my R/K. I'd love to do it again.

You got my numbe

Yes it is Richard..... I really enjoyed the visit with Rich. We talked allot of bike stuff, looked at mods, rode a bit, stopped and had lunch & talked even more bike stuff...
Great time for sure!

if gas wasn't freaking $3.80 a gallon I'd bring it down for you next time you wanted to come down.... I drove all the way to Allentown, PA to pick up an 8,000 lb safe and bring it back down to Florida so a bike would be an easy tow...lol
let us know when you are going to hit the mountain and we might be able to hook up.we are on the mountain every other weekend.great ride.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I didn't mind meeting James and assisting there. He's a nice great guy. Also, got my c&c seat yesterday. It looks great! Ordered the sissy bar from Ginz today. Can't wait to get it on the bike.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks bro, I'm glad you came along.

yeah James is a very reserved person but a great guy. the type of person you can count on and doesn't judge you.

enjoy that seat and be sure to post pics of your mods in the "fury appearance" thread. let me know when they are up.

keep in touch
jess

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I didn't mind meeting James and assisting there. He's a nice great guy. Also, got my c&c seat yesterday. It looks great! Ordered the sissy bar from Ginz today. Can't wait to get it on the bike.
You should see if you can get into that group buy for the Ginz. Might be able to save a few nickels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts