Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am sad to report I have lost interest with my fury….. after 6 years it just doesn’t excite me anymore. I’m gonna sell/trade in and I need to put the exhaust back to stock. I’m looking to find someone who wants to do an even trade for black downswept cobra pipes. They were on the bike when I bought and never thought I would need to do this but shops r telling me that they can’t take it without the stock pipes.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
627 Posts
I got a set for free...includes bracket, perfect condition.

Come pick it up, no trade needed .

Or maybe you have shipping connections or friends visiting Southern California for the up coming holidays.

Am in San Diego California.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
It was iron pony that told me that. They said regulation is getting tighter. I don’t know if all shops would care
I'd kindly suggest that you tell those shops that you won't be doing business with them if they are willing to bend over to over-regulations by the federal government, especially when they aren't even going to take the time to try to adhere to said regulations while still servicing the customer. If they cowtoe and simply take the stance of "it's not OEM, so we won't touch it", then they can starve as a business IMO... we have to leverage capitalism to starve out those that want to play this woke BS game.

Take your beautiful bike elsewhere to a shop that's willing to do business with you and not bend over to suckle on the teat of our leftist alphabet agencies.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'd kindly suggest that you tell those shops that you won't be doing business with them if they are willing to bend over to over-regulations by the federal government, especially when they aren't even going to take the time to try to adhere to said regulations while still servicing the customer. If they cowtoe and simply take the stance of "it's not OEM, so we won't touch it", then they can starve as a business IMO... we have to leverage capitalism to starve out those that want to play this woke BS game.

Take your beautiful bike elsewhere to a shop that's willing to do business with you and not bend over to suckle on the teat of our leftist alphabet agencies.
WELL SAID!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts