Honda Fury Forums: banner

I need sugestions from you guys

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  695 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, My name is Vladimir Nunez and I live in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. We have here a lot of Harley Davidson Bikes but I do not like the way of those bikes looks and nobody here sales Honda Motorcycles.
I have serveral option that I like:
1.- Honda Fury ( My First Option)
2.- Victory Hammer or Jackpot (Pre-Own)
3.- Triumph Thunderbird
I really prefer the honda fury but the way that I like is with the 250mm rear tire that means the final price for this motorcycle would be around US$20,000.00 because:
Brand New Bike US$ 13,000.00
Shipping and Handling to DR: US$ 2,000.00
DR Taxes and who know what more: US$ 6,000.00
Sumo X KIT: US$ 3500.00
Until now, sadly, I am almost decided for the Triumph Thunderbird 2010 just because the price (US$ 12,500) and I like the way it look but I really want the Honda Fury but with the Sumo X Kit.
With Victory Jackpot or Hammer I have the 250mm rear tire but the price of these bikes new is too high but is very easy get them pre-own for some 10 or 11,000 dollars.
Do you think that I could get one Honda Fury pre-own bike for ,9000 or 10,000 dollars.

See less See more
#5 ·
I think to do what sundace have suggested but do not want to spend more than US$ 18,000.00 for everything, that mean I would need to buy a stock Honda Fury for around US$ 9,000.00 but I think I will need to wait until the end of this year then and that is too much time to wait.

#6 ·
VladekDR, It doesn’t matter what you want to spend US$ wise. Once you have the Fury you will lose all sense of logic and your wallet will quickly be out the window. Trust me, I didn’t want the damn bike to begin with. I’ll make you a deal, but 16k isn’t gonna come close enough.:)

#11 ·
I say get the fury and wait, was thinking of the 250 kit, but bigger tires are easier to lose traction, on a wet road this spins the back easily and after riding it a little and wanting the 250 i decided to stay 200 and do the rest of the bike, maby after a little more time go 250 but that is a couple years down the road for me now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.