Honda Fury Forums: banner

Which Viper X version do you prefer?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Now that the 14 Viper X* supporters have had a little longer to assimilate the two designs, X & XL, what do y'all think? Do you still prefer the higher sportier look covering the swing arm or have you fallen prey to the seductive long, low & lean look of the XL which continues the original theme of the Fury ??? Let's see what you think with your vote and some pro & con comments :D BarFury, cruiser1, Dave&KB, david.l.blair, Fury10, Jay's128i, longhorn fury, no_fury, Reklez, royce, Señor Gar, springmaker, tony_fury, XxPatman77 and any one else who might be interested in purchasing the Viper X.

Please be nice because Fuggin is putting their name on the line for us.
Jeez, Gar, nothing like biasing the poll: ".......or have you fallen prey to the seductive long, low & lean look of the XL which continues the original theme of the Fury ???". I predict you'd do quite well as a politician; perhaps you missed your calling? At any rate, I'm still voting for the high "X" model, mainly because it does a better job of masking that butt-ugly swingarm. I also noticed, just now, that the "X" version extends back just a tad further; I like it, but was this your intent?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Me too & nope :eek:. Which one do you think I should adjust :confused: ?
I think the "X", as presented, is nearly perfect! Both are beautiful renderings, by the way.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Me too & nope :eek:. Which one do you think I should adjust :confused: ?
Viper X covers the swing arm and matches the lines of the bike better.
I don't like the swing arm being exposed.
The exhaust pipes should extend back farther to at least the rear of the rotor.
T

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
tony_fury;

You said:

..........."I don't like the swing arm being exposed"......., with which I agree wholeheartedly, but upon looking at your attached rendering, I'm thinking that, given the size of the muffler can, it becomes a little overbearing if stretched back too far; a little too proportionally dominating, maybe. Just my 2-bits.......

Cheers

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
wow I like the X and XL its hard to decide if you put the SUMO-X 250 kit on with the polished swing arm then the XL is the ticket . eather way i like the pipe first choice is X if they build XL then i will put it on my bike .

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Gar:
My bad, didn't intend to skew you poll.:eek:
Just having a little art fun over coffee this morning..:)

This is my version.. S/X

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
My vote is for the XL. I have a polished swing arm and the shorter pipe may have a better sound.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts