Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really didn't feel the need to post on this Sick & Twizted CRAP but I've been contacted by a few and am just now learning the EXTENT of the damage caused by this guy. WOW! What an eye-opener!

Here is what I will do. If you've been SCREWED by this individual and need someone to paint a finished tank,fender or whatever...PLEASE PM ME. I will do the work at cost and you will not pay anything until you get the finished product back and are completely satisfied with it. Sorry, but I just don't have the time to do modifications with all my other work.

Turn around time should be around 7 days from the time I receive. If you have art work or graphics I MAY be able to do that as well. No promises on that but I will try to do what I can.

We've got to do something to get the TRUST back to the FORUM. You will use my dime till complete! I will trust you...period.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Painter That is an epic gesture by you. I hope the forum members that take you up on this offer if there is a settlement pay you beyond just cost. Sick has screwed people but you shouldnt have to pick up after his mistakes. Once my bike is ready for paint and i have time I will definatly hit you up for work.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Painter That is an epic gesture by you. I hope the forum members that take you up on this offer if there is a settlement pay you beyond just cost. Sick has screwed people but you shouldnt have to pick up after his mistakes. Once my bike is ready for paint and i have time I will definatly hit you up for work.
Thank you sir, but money is not the object here. I've said that the Forum is like a FAMILY and I will treat it as such. The Harley guys can pay my bills!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of the greatest joys I've had in my life was painting a Harley Road King for a Marine who lost his leg in Iraq! Guess what I charged him? THAT'S RIGHT .... Not a damn thing! But I made more than money off of that bike!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Thank you sir, but money is not the object here. I've said that the Forum is like a FAMILY and I will treat it as such. The Harley guys can pay my bills!!!!
Yeah the forum should be like a family. Since you have the offer out there Hats off to you, but if there is a settlement and people utilizing your offer get reimbursed send a little extra, if not they should try atleast to extend a gesture back to you (People around daytona or some other hotspots could offer up housing for events)

Familys dont take advantage of members they try helping each other out.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Did you ever buy a heater for your painting area? Lol, just curious with all this work that you're going to be doing during the winter months... If you want a spot heater (directional heater), recommend this one as it gets pretty hot; extremely hot actually, but only to what it is pointed at >

2 cheap options:

Costco - Presto HeatDish Parabolic Heater Plus Footlight

Determining on the size of your painting area, this works good on the "high setting"... but 2 would probably work best from the pictures that I remember seeing of the area:

Honeywell HZ-617 2-in-1 Low Profile Whole Room Baseboard Space Heater

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Painter should amend his offer:
1. the owner of the items must pay all shipping costs and insurance.
2. You want more than just a simple spray over paint job, Painter has the right to quote you typical shop rates for custom paint.
3. Dings and filler are at the labor rates he states; otherwise, the paint goes on the part "as-is".
Let's not assume anything here. The man has gone out on a limb to help those who've been taken advantage of.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
This is a very nice gesture Painter and I can't thank you enough for offering your services and talents to the victims of the forum members. More of Tony's victims are now just comming forward and beginning to figure out on their own that they have truly been taken. I hope they follow up by filing a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office of Mississippi. I feel for each and every one of them. It's times like this I think about taking a drive to Mississippi to hand deliver this trailer park piece of shit my own package of old fashion Boston street justice.
Thank You Painter!

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
WTG Painter! That is a remarkable gesture. :cool:

I’m sure you probably already know this, but if you ever need a jack, my jack is your jack!:p

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
first... well played painter if i had your skill set i would have done the same thing.

second... i make no claims to being a fabricator, but i am working on a few projects of my own. custom seat pans + seats being one of them. IF it works out and its a product i would be willing to attach my name to i am going to make several and sell them. AFTER they are made. and it will be a cash after arrival just like painter is doing.

the transaction will be as follows...

member: i want one
me: whats your address
member 12 this is where i live rd, town , state
me: z21349081230498123490 tracking number
member: wow this is great here is money

or
member: i dont like it
me: here is a shipping label - prepaid send it back - dont send me money.

the above scene is brought to you by the institute of how you should do business.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Did you ever buy a heater for your painting area? Lol, just curious with all this work that you're going to be doing during the winter months... If you want a spot heater (directional heater), recommend this one as it gets pretty hot; extremely hot actually, but only to what it is pointed at >

2 cheap options:

Costco - Presto HeatDish Parabolic Heater Plus Footlight

Determining on the size of your painting area, this works good on the "high setting"... but 2 would probably work best from the pictures that I remember seeing of the area:

Honeywell HZ-617 2-in-1 Low Profile Whole Room Baseboard Space Heater
Hello Red! Yes, I have booth heat and couldn't use anything like that. Must be EXPLOSION PROOF! Even the lighting must be EP as well. I do use baseboard /electric/oil heaters to keep the booth warm when not painting. However, with the exhaust fans, the whole shop (40x60x16' ceiling) must be heated as well. Air moves very quickly in the booth and is drawn through expensive filters from the shop air. It costs me about $50 a day to run the booth and only one color at a time can be sprayed. SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER THOUGH!

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
he didnt get me as i do all my own work.all i can say is well done.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Victims of any Sick & Twitzed purchase please help the cause toward justice. Anyone who has been taken by Tony McClean (Sick & Twitzed) please take two minutes out of your day to call or go on line and file a fraud a complaint with the Misssissippi Attorney Generals office for investagation.
MS AGO: Consumer - Complaints | Protecting Mississippi by Preventing and Prosecuting Crime

Please do not let this guy get away with this and continue to do this to others. The Attorney General's Office of Consumer Protection will investigate any allegations of fraud or illegal practices toward any Mississippi business and have the power to prosecute and assist with the returns and recovery of any assets..

Consumer Protection Division
Office of the Attorney General
P.O. Box 22947
Jackson, Mississippi 39225-2947
Telephone (601) 359-4230 or in Mississippi 1-800-281-4418 Telefax (601) 359-4231

(Sick & Twizted)
Tony Mclean
107 Friendship Cv
Florence MS 39073
601-863-9648

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I keep wanting to wash my hands of this SICK deal, then I see someone else post up they had gotten screwed (Kenny). And it just piss's me off more. I am In Gadsden Alabama right now checking out a job offer at a custom trike and exhaust shop. I had gotten layed off work again Tuesday so I have time to keep going south... Maybe sick will be sorry enough to let me take everyones stuff back to indy where I will atleast get it returned to them, IDK!!!!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts