Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently took off those ugly reflectors and I had some guy tell me that legally, you have to have them on. Sounds like nonsense to me, but has anyone else heard this? I can't believe a cop would even notice, let alone pull you over for not having reflectors on your bike. Not too worried about it, but was just curious. I ain't puttin' 'em back on. Bike looks too good without them.....except for that tiny little scratch I put on the back fender when my pliers slipped off the reflector.:eek:

· Registered
13,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow. More feedback then I expected. Thanks guys. That's awesome. Tony Fury, thanks for the link to state motorcylce laws. I just looked up Kansas and they didn't say a thing about reflectors, and the loud pipes are not a problem either. Even if it was a law, I wouldn't think a cop would even notice or care either.

· Registered
13,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The police won't pull you over or ticket you for not having them on your bike. The problem will be when or if the bike has to be inspected, like if you sold the bike and the buyer had to have it inspected in order to get it on the road.
Eh...I don't plan on ever selling the bike. If I do get rid of it, it would be to trade it in on a new Honda Fury, if and when they come out with one. Besides, I can't put them back on. I crushed them with the pliers and threw them in the trash. If someone had to, they could just borrow some reflectors from their kid's bike and tape them on for inspection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.