Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Hi,

Recently retired Marine in great state of Texas. Life goal to buy a Harley when I retired. Random picture on unrelated search made me start looking. Going with the FURY!! If anybody has one for sale around Houston hit me up.

Semper Fi
Are you sure that you can handle the 'Almighty' Fury? (The name is a giveaway!) Happy Hunting!

·
Administrator
3,953 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

You'll hopefully find yourself in good company, there are Harley owners, former owners, and mechanics here, though we've also lost one or two who left to fulfill their dreams of owning a Harley. I live in Milwaukee and pass their H.Q. almost every day, worked on, driven, and happen to love many of their bikes, and go to Harley events fairly regularly. On my Honda. :ROFLMAO:

The Fury is a really, really well-designed machine that's easy to maintain. If you do all the PM stuff religiously it'll be rock solid, without any surprises (like a plastic cam chain tensioner lunching the engine between 18-25K). It basically has an engine the Milwaukee Eight looks to have been based on. It does have plastic body parts, but the plastic doesn't rust or corrode, and you save $10K and a bunch of weight. Being a metric it's harder to find custom parts, but it also means no two look alike, especially if you reinvest the $10K you saved up front into one-off parts. And you save a ton on maintenance (like not having to replace engine bearings and dampers...).

It doesn't have the flashy branding Harley does, but it's a machine you can depend on. If you go on a 2,000 mile ride with nine Harley buddies on new bikes, you won't be one of the four taking a flight back home. And when you have 40K on the odo and repeat the trip you'll still be riding your bike the whole way, unlike another handful of your buddies that broke down.

The only things the Fury isn't good at is sitting idle in the garage or spending a summer in the shop waiting to get fixed--almost every owner can't stay off them and they don't break down.

·
Registered
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
417 Posts
Hi,

Recently retired Marine in great state of Texas. Life goal to buy a Harley when I retired. Random picture on unrelated search made me start looking at metric bikes. Going with the FURY!! If anybody has one for sale around Houston hit me up.

Semper Fi
You got the BUG!!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT. DEBADGE it and wait for all the questions. THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

You'll hopefully find yourself in good company, there are Harley owners, former owners, and mechanics here, though we've also lost one or two who left to fulfill their dreams of owning a Harley. I live in Milwaukee and pass their H.Q. almost every day, worked on, driven, and happen to love many of their bikes, and go to Harley events fairly regularly. On my Honda. :ROFLMAO:

The Fury is a really, really well-designed machine that's easy to maintain. If you do all the PM stuff religiously it'll be rock solid, without any surprises (like a plastic cam chain tensioner lunching the engine between 18-25K). It basically has an engine the Milwaukee Eight looks to have been based on. It does have plastic body parts, but the plastic doesn't rust or corrode, and you save $10K and a bunch of weight. Being a metric it's harder to find custom parts, but it also means no two look alike, especially if you reinvest the $10K you saved up front into one-off parts. And you save a ton on maintenance (like not having to replace engine bearings and dampers...).

It doesn't have the flashy branding Harley does, but it's a machine you can depend on. If you go on a 2,000 mile ride with nine Harley buddies on new bikes, you won't be one of the four taking a flight back home. And when you have 40K on the odo and repeat the trip you'll still be riding your bike the whole way, unlike another handful of your buddies that broke down.

The only things the Fury isn't good at is sitting idle in the garage or spending a summer in the shop waiting to get fixed--almost every owner can't stay off them and they don't break down.
TOTALLY AGREE!

·
Registered
2011 Fury
864 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1000% accurate and true. In my opinion the fury gives you everything you’re looking for with a custom chopper without any of the drawbacks… win/win across the board.

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
44 Posts
Hi,

Recently retired Marine in great state of Texas. Life goal to buy a Harley when I retired. Random picture on unrelated search made me start looking at metric bikes. Going with the FURY!! If anybody has one for sale around Houston hit me up.

Semper Fi
There's one that's been on offerup for a few months. I'm in Houston and got a steal on mine. The one on offer up is 5 grand, Click here. When you get yours lmk, I'm down to double fury down 45, i10, 288, wherever. I'm all over town!

·
Registered
2010 Fury
343 Posts
Hi,

Semper Fi
Semper Fi, from the Republic of Texas.
check out this thread for 2 recent furys for sale near us.

they may still be for sale, but it will give you an idea of expected price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts