Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, sold the house, the car, my Fury, and took my cats to the pound. Cleaned-out my closets and sent everything to Goodwill. Closed-out my bank accounts and donated it all to charity.

So I'm sitting out on the curb tonight, at 6 p.m., waiting for the Rapture and.........................NOTHING! NOTHING!!! What the hell happened??? They said it was going to be this time, FOR SURE! THEY PROMISED!!!

Every time they do this, I end up having to start all over again, with nothing. I'm beginning to have my doubts about these End-Of-Times guys!

Just spoofing, boys and girls, but I never cease to be amazed that there are SO MANY people that buy into this shit, seriously.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
some people get so wrapped up into this type of stuff, don't know if it's they are gullible or naive, either way there are better things to do with life than to worry about when it's going to end.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Question?

do you not realize we weren't chosen? and this is hell?

wow seen the rippers in hell and yep I'll stay here!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Did I miss it or what time exactly is the world going to end? I need to plan happy hour.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did I miss it or what time exactly is the world going to end? I need to plan happy hour.
Yup, you missed it, Dave; it happened at 6 p.m. this evening. Carry-on with your happy hour. LOL.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Six 1/2 hours ago welcome to hell...... you are not chosen just like the rest of us

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yep, the hundreds of followers that have sold everything to promote this end, will now look to the government to take care of them until the next calculated end time. Part of me wants to rapture them anyways....

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Tried to give everyone a heads up, just another false prophet. Can't believe everything you read or hear...

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
its actually kinda sad. This knuckle head has all these followers, and managed to go from a net worth of 20 million a few years back, to over 155 million just last week. He preys on the weak minded and those looking for faith in everything but themselves. IMHO is nothing short of a Berni Madoff by stealing all these poor souls money. When his time does come ( hes 89 ) i know God will have a special place for him.

Here in Staten Island ( just south of NY, the 5 borough ) one guy spent all his savings ( 140K + ) to post billboards everywhere ... now hes assed out. It wouldnt surprise me if he gets so depressed that he takes his own life for being a sucker.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
its actually kinda sad. This knuckle head has all these followers, and managed to go from a net worth of 20 million a few years back, to over 155 million just last week. He preys on the weak minded and those looking for faith in everything but themselves. IMHO is nothing short of a Berni Madoff by stealing all these poor souls money. When his time does come ( hes 89 ) i know God will have a special place for him.

Here in Staten Island ( just south of NY, the 5 borough ) one guy spent all his savings ( 140K + ) to post billboards everywhere ... now hes assed out. It wouldn't surprise me if he gets so depressed that he takes his own life for being a sucker.
Could not have said it better myself CB!
STILL HERE DIP SHITS!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Let me tell you what we ALL missed out on. We mi$$ed out big.

I'm told this company ...
After The Rapture Pet Care
... made a lot of money selling plans to take care of people's pets should they be called away to Heaven.

Un-F**king-Believable

I must've missed out on the "take advantage of stupid people" gene. For f**k's sake!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Let me tell you what we ALL missed out on. We mi$$ed out big.

I'm told this company ...
After The Rapture Pet Care
... made a lot of money selling plans to take care of people's pets should they be called away to Heaven.

Un-F**king-Believable

I must've missed out on the "take advantage of stupid people" gene. For f**k's sake!
The Atheists get the last laugh. From pet care to services sending out Emails on your behalf once you have left ... yeah they made out like bandits too. But they are just capitalizing on the event, they didnt start it.

Now that i think of it .. i should have gone into NYC and offered pics on JetBlu for $20 for that "last time to sit on a motorcycle" and offered rides for a grand.:p

·
Registered
560 Posts
last me, the mrs, and 14 of our best friends ate smoked stripped bass just caught, everyone had there own lobsters just caught and filet mignon just bought. Not because the world was ending but because we caught so much damn fish and lobsters yesterday.
IF THIS IS WHAT HELL IS LIKE THEN PLEASE LEAVE ME HERE!!!

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
IF THIS IS WHAT HELL IS LIKE THEN PLEASE LEAVE ME HERE!!!
Testify!

I had oak & citrus grilled steak with sauteed mushrooms, lobster mac-n-cheese and peanut butter/chocolate fudge swirl cheesecake at Taste of Pinellas - let alone a few Leffe blond abbeys.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts