Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need stock wheels to send off and to have the rear wheel widen and then chromed! Can anyone help??? I JUST DONT WANT TO BE WITH OUT MY RIDE ITS ALSO MY EVERY DAY RIDE!

·
Registered
429 Posts
good luck iv been looking for one myself on here but no- one wants to give one up. I wanna do the same mod but dont wanna have down time on my bike. Chopped was gonna sell his if his bike didnt sell on E-bay but he hasnt been around lately so i dont know if he still wants to get rid of it

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those wheels on ebay he wants to much for them.i already talked to him he wants 800.00 for them its a dealer trying to sale them and the 800.00 is his reseve.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
This Is What Caught My Attention :"Rims were taken off a new 2010 Honda Fury that had zero miles. customer pur 260 rear wheel kit and custom rims on his new bike" 260 Rear Wheel Kit :confused:? Now I Have To Do More Research....:rolleyes:
Sumo x Say's the fender that comes with the kit fits up to a 260 tire.
I think I would rather have a 260 then a 250.
Maybe they don't make the rim in a 260, just 250. Who knows.

How come you don't send in your own rim?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
What makes me mad is I bet that dealer got those tires for free and trying to make more money, thats why if I ever got the dealer to change something out I would demand the old part so his a$$ doesn't try to make more money off the old part, unless he took that amount off the installation price or purchase price of the piece of equipment I had replaced.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree that dealer is trying to make a lot of money off those wheels that they got for free. because there a dealer and thats what most dealers do,they stick it to ya!!!lol

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
those wheels on ebay he wants to much for them.i already talked to him he wants 800.00 for them its a dealer trying to sale them and the 800.00 is his reseve.
Quick question... the rims retail for F- 636.00 and R- 658.00 = 1294.00. He is asking 800.00 which is 494.00 off retail.
If 800.00 is to much what do you think a far price is?
Just wondering...
T

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
because he got them for free and most people that i know have never paid retail for anything!have you???if so sorry for you.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
because he got them for free and most people that i know have never paid retail for anything!have you???if so sorry for you.
Of course I have paid retail... don't believe the guy at the counter of the local gas station is going to haggle over price per gallon. Nor the grocery store. You are correct thought many things are worth negotiating...
T

1 - 13 of 13 Posts