Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All:

I am ordering the IMO (In Memory Of) patches for Shorty Steve from American Patch & Emblem Company in Villanova, PA, today. The initial order will be for 50, and we can order more, if needed. The final design is attached to this mail.

I'm going to ask $7 each for the patches. That will provide the $2 each for the cost of having the patches made and the remaining $5 will go into a fund that can be used to provide cash to Mary to help with expenses, pay for the memorial wall 2Woofs suggested, or whatever purpose the forum members should decide.

I will pay for the postage for the patches to reach you out of my pocket to preserve as much of the residual funds for whatever special purpose the Forum members decide.

You can make payment to my PayPal account. My email address associated with my account is [email protected].

I will provide a full accounting to the forum at the conclusion of the sales. If you want 1 patch, make a payment of $7 to my PayPal account...two patches is $14, etc.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Just sent money, but is the year right? His obit say 1957.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Payment has been sent.

Any idea when these will be shipped?
I am moving at the end of next month and don't want to not get it.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I don't have a paypal..Would a postal money order be ok? But I would need your address to send it to you.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Money sent, still trying to wrap my head around this you just never know when it's your time.

Live life to it's fullest and have no regrets

1 - 20 of 51 Posts