Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris at lowandmean told me on the 14th of july we would be planning for a finished product by the 27th. Here it is the 17th of Aug. I might just buy something else.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I know how ya feel man!, accutronix has been dragging their feet with my forward controls. I'm also thinking about cancelling my order.

·
Registered
147 Posts
From what i have read on other posts low and mean have the exhaust complete its the company that they get the fuel controller from that has promised them dates and haven't kept up with their end and are now pushing everything back.

I'm VERY anxious to get my reapers myself but knowing how working with some distributors can be i'm trying to be patient. I still have a great bike and i'm still able to ride so i'm just having fun with what i have until they come it. At LEAST they haven't charged me for it yet or i would find it hard to be patient myself!

·
Registered
101 Posts
order

had my wife order the side mount plate [ in black ] from accutonix on the 12 th , was on front porch the 14 th :) . very happy with that, but the wire for the lite could be a little longer , ran to factory connection in the rear of bike . other then that it looks real cool no more mud flap on back .

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
L&M told me today that my exhaust could be another 2-3 weeks due to problems with their exhaust manufacturer. I'm getting very frustrated with the time it is taking. I could drive over to my Honda dealer and buy the cobras today if I wanted them, which I don't.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Spoke with Chris a bit ago. He stated that their exhaust manufacturer is jerking them around by giving them a date and not coming through. They should have answers by the end of the week. The manufacturer told them 2-3 weeks this morning. Chris did say that they are making the manufacturer commit to a completion date. If they do not come through, L&M will make it right with those of us that are waiting on our orders. Hopefully we don't have to wait that long to get our orders. I for one will be very pissed if I have to wait that long on something I ordered a month ago.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I ordered Cobras from Cruiser Customizing back in July. They said they won't ship now until 9/30 when they originally said 7/30. I will probably cancel the order. I hate doing business with people that don't keep stuff in stock.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chris at lowandmean

I have learned 3 aspects of business that dictate my decisions in life when dealing with my toy's and accessories. They are:
1. Service
2. Price
3. Quality

Normally, i am ok settling for 2 of 3......but 0 of 3?

Chris, you have never responded to my emails. I have called you and spoke with you on the phone(over a month now) Are you too busy waiting to hear back from the fuel controller guy to hit me back?

At the rate we are moving no-where Vance and Hines or Samson come out with some pipes so my price and quality expectations will be satisfied.

Sorry Chris, but its been over a month. Unless something changes in the next few day's consider this my request to cancel the order i made with you over a month ago. you have my info. Thank you.

Bill

·
Registered
147 Posts
IF it does take another 3 weeks before they start shipping them i might just cancel my order as well and wait until late winter to order them. When i can actually put them on and enjoy them

·
Registered
773 Posts
I have learned 3 aspects of business that dictate my decisions in life when dealing with my toy's and accessories. They are:
1. Service
2. Price
3. Quality

Normally, i am ok settling for 2 of 3......but 0 of 3?

Chris, you have never responded to my emails. I have called you and spoke with you on the phone(over a month now) Are you too busy waiting to hear back from the fuel controller guy to hit me back?

At the rate we are moving no-where Vance and Hines or Samson come out with some pipes so my price and quality expectations will be satisfied.

Sorry Chris, but its been over a month. Unless something changes in the next few day's consider this my request to cancel the order i made with you over a month ago. you have my info. Thank you.

Bill
You guys have all the right in the world to be pissed, but no one is more pissed off then us. We strive on meeting our dates and offer the best service possible. But the fact of the matter is our vendor is lying to us about expected wait times, and now we are the A-holes. This is something we are going to correct very quickly and I hope by the end of the week everyone will have a solid Shipping date with tracking number, and if this is not met you will get a discount. So no more BS, we are tired of the crappy service and so are you.

Sorry again, I assure you when it comes time and your interested in one of our products we will meet our expected dates and not months later.

As for your emails, I have not personally seen them, as I do respond to everyone, here's my direct email [email protected] or you can call us at 928-255-0230. Sorry again for the lack of communication this is unacceptable.

Best regards,
Chris
Owner of Low and Mean
928-255-0230

·
Registered
122 Posts
That's why I drilled the cap out and am waiting to see who comes out with what in the coming year. Working for an automotive supplier I know what these guy's are going through, but personally I think the short pipes are way over priced, I mean even a comparable V&H is nearly half. I think we are getting bit by this whole "chopper" band wagon crap.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
You guys have all the right in the world to be pissed, but no one is more pissed off then us. We strive on meeting our dates and offer the best service possible. But the fact of the matter is our vendor is lying to us about expected wait times, and now we are the A-holes. This is something we are going to correct very quickly and I hope by the end of the week everyone will have a solid Shipping date with tracking number, and if this is not met you will get a discount. So no more BS, we are tired of the crappy service and so are you.

Sorry again, I assure you when it comes time and your interested in one of our products we will meet our expected dates and not months later.

As for your emails, I have not personally seen them, as I do respond to everyone, here's my direct email [email protected] or you can call us at 928-255-0230. Sorry again for the lack of communication this is unacceptable.

Best regards,
Chris
Owner of Low and Mean
928-255-0230
Now if only some other sponsors would follow the Chris example and "man up" we would be golden.
T

·
Registered
22 Posts
Lots of interest in Fury accessories

I ordered Cobras from Cruiser Customizing back in July. They said they won't ship now until 9/30 when they originally said 7/30. I will probably cancel the order. I hate doing business with people that don't keep stuff in stock.
When I was shopping for my bike, I told the salesman, when asked, that I didn't think I would load it up with accessories, that I intended to ride the Fury the way it was assembled from the crate. Didn't last long - six days after bringing my Fury home, I couldn't wait to lay out nearly $1k for accessories. I'm gonna need a 12 step program - or a second job.

Now for what it may be worth concerning Cobra Speedster Swept and Fuel Module Fi2000R ARB - The friendly parts staff at my dealer, CHM, called Cobra during my spending spree on August 14th, and passed on the following information, which sounds relatively consistent with the recent posts: 1) the Speedster Swept pipes will ship in late September (they said the intial run of 200 pipes for the Fury went fast - see my comment above for possible cause), and 2) the fuel management module Fi2000R ARB (for California bikes) will ship in mid October.

Thanks for all the great posts and the positive attitudes.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Thanks Chris. Let us know when you have this handled. I am going crazy waiting for the Vipers.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I ended up calling Fuggin Fab directly to get an answer. Just acted like I was thinking about placing an order through them. He said that they have a bunch of Vipers in process now. They should ship in 1.5 weeks. I think I'm going to start twitching soon due to the anticipation.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I agree!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just got this email today from L&M

This email is being sent to inform you that we will no longer being doing business with our pipe manufacturer due to their poor customer service and not meeting their deadlines. We will be settling all monetary transactions with the company as of 5pm today and will be providing all customers with the manufacturer's phone number to further discuss the status of their pipe order. Unfortunately, to do this we will have to charge your credit card today for your order.

We sincerely apologize for this. We work hard to providing excellent customer service to our customers, but realize that if we continue doing business with the manufacturer that our good reputation will diminish. It is a shame that the customers we try so hard to help are the ones affected by another company's poor choices. For that we are terrible sorry. Thank you for your patience and understanding. It is very much appreciated.

If you wish to cancel your order, please notify no later than midnight tonight (8/19/09) and we will be happy to notify the manufacturer regarding your cancellation and your card will NOT be charged.

Shipping date provided by Fuggin Fabrication: 9/4/09

To contact Fuggin Fabrication at anytime regarding your order, please call them at (480) 813-4474.

Thank you,
Low and Mean, L.L.C.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I don't think it is entirely fair to blame Low and Mean for this. They are doing all they can, and getting burned by thier vendor, and it's just making them look bad. I understand there are a lot of people who have been waiting a long time for thier pipes, (me included) but these guys are putting forth a great effort to create many good quality parts for our bikes that are brand new. Sorry it didn't work out, low and mean, but I assure you that if you keep up the good work, I will still be bringing business your way. Thanks for the hard work!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts