Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now tried 3 different sellers on ebay to buy Freedom performance Sharp curve radius exhaust in chrome. Anyone else trying to buy these STOP so i can get mine lol. Any other similar options besides cobra i dont know about??

·
Registered
760 Posts
here is a couple
Aren't you worried that they might scrape during sweeping right turns? I've read several posts on here that even the Cobra's do that with some riders. The photos indicate that the front header pipe at the sharp turn is even lower than the Cobras' lower rear tail pipe:eek:.

Pickel

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aren't you worried that they might scrape during sweeping right turns? I've read several posts on here that even the Cobra's do that with some riders. The photos indicate that the front header pipe at the sharp turn is even lower than the Cobras' lower rear tail pipe:eek:.

Pickel
crossed my mind a time or two but i could deal with it, after all its not a crotch rocket

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
crossed my mind a time or two but i could deal with it, after all its not a crotch rocket
Yeah. they scrape. Then you add the 8* trees. Viola----no scrape and most probably the best sounding Fury you will ever hear' :D:D
999 (1 of 1).jpg
You need to know that unless you make some heat shields for over the headers/manifolds they will cook your chrome plastic head covers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah. they scrape. Then you add the 8* trees. Viola----no scrape and most probably the best sounding Fury you will ever hear' :D:D
View attachment 74018
You need to know that unless you make some heat shields for over the headers/manifolds they will cook your chrome plastic head covers.
They say they have full length heat shields..not enough i suppose? Any suggestions? What did you do with yours??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts