Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you don't mind L&M, but I'm extremely stoked about the prospects of having a lower and more cutting edge rear fender for my stock rim/tire; so I took the liberty of starting the thread for you. I don't have the cheddar to drop on a 240 conversion kit, so this will be perfect and more likely in many of our price range.

Please keep the info/updates coming!:D

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Looking foward to what Low & Mean comes up with.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Thanks guys, we are working on a rear fender with many other Honda Fury parts at the same time. We are going a hundred directions with this bike, at times we have to put on hold so we can finish development with the Honda Fury Rear shock. We should have a good amount of different product for this bike coming the first of the year. I'm hoping soon we will have pictures to show our progress.

LM

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, we are working on a rear fender with many other Honda Fury parts at the same time. We are going a hundred directions with this bike, at times we have to put on hold so we can finish development with the Honda Fury Rear shock. We should have a good amount of different product for this bike coming the first of the year. I'm hoping soon we will have pictures to show our progress.

LM

Thanks and no prob guys...we know you're busting your a**es on putting products out for the Fury. Just knowing that this is on your list of mods is enough; I don't mind waiting for it too much. Can you hint on whether or not it is going to be considerably closer to the tire or not? I'm really wanting that custom chopper/pro-street look of a $30K bike with the fender barely floating over the tire.

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
I also am interested in a new lower fender bc i cant blow 5 grands on a fat tire kit - i bought a chopper so i couldnt have to do that lol - i could have just bought the fat tire kit and the longer rake for the vtx and did it that way

·
Registered
66 Posts

LM
did you guys get any prototype drawings yet? the fender & air ride are probably going to be my next mods. im waiting to see what your designs look like and wanted to know what you guys had in mind for positioning of the brake light? is it going to be a small strip similar to the RAW stealth tailight or are you going to do something different all together?

thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know you guys have some ongoing personnel issues that may be delaying product builds a bit...but can you provide any update/status on the prospects of this rear fender coming to fruition?

Any likelihood of this being available prior to summer (1 Juneish)?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I know you guys have some ongoing personnel issues that may be delaying product builds a bit...but can you provide any update/status on the prospects of this rear fender coming to fruition?

Any likelihood of this being available prior to summer (1 Juneish)?

Thanks
I photoshopped a rear fender on a fury in the Appearance section. I did my own thing so it could be completely different than what L&M is planning. But everyone seems to love what I did. Check it out!

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Hey.....Rear Fender???? What about the Front fender??????

Quote: We should have a good amount of different product for this bike coming the first of the year.

And "First of the Year" has come and gone!

I know you are working hard on products for the Fury and that is GREAT! BUT, I think that timelines should be honest and respectful of these guys who are anxiously waiting.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I am really wanting a better looking rear fender. One that sits lower on the tire and maybe come a little farther down, but if it sits lower that may take care of that.

·
Registered
78 Posts
+1 on the lower hugging and longer rear fender. Tell me when I can buy.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I understand it just the fender and struts. So with that and a little work of your own you can have a different rear look. At least you know it does fit, only non factory fender that I know of that does.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I understand it just the fender and struts. So with that and a little work of your own you can have a different rear look. At least you know it does fit, only non factory fender that I know of that does.
Yes, it's the way I plan on going when I get the money except with the pointed fender. But if you wanna go ahead and do this now, I'd love some pictures :D

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
I lowered my Bike 3 " it only took 5 seconds...:eek:...Then my fat buddy got off of it....................:rolleyes:

Wrong post...lol.............

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Any updates on this one L&M? :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
First of the year as in 2011??
Why wait when you can get it done on your own at a cheaper cost?
I went to the low and mean site and you gotta admit. Slim pickins.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts