Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you ever hear back from Furious Brit?
Yes and no; had a brief contact to say he'd be in touch but nothing more :confuzed:
I trust he is keeping active in what I expect is a well deserved retirement.
I know he enjoyed riding in Spain and beyond.

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
He had a great tour of Spain and wanted to head back. Wished I’d gone with him but work prevented it. Think it was a matter of him starting a new chapter fresh and moving on?
What are you holding in the canoe 🛶?:confuzed:

·
Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
What are you holding in the canoe ��?:confuzed:
My smartphone (orange cover open). I was actually posting to this forum at that moment :rolleyes:
BTW Allan, my kayak is an Easky (P&H Custom Sea Kayaks) made in the UK (Derbyshire):winetime:

·
Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whatever it is you do, you must be doin' it right.
Oddly enough, quit riding motorcycles and mountain bikes 17 years ago when I left California for Vancouver Island. Then 9 years ago Honda came out with the Fury and that changed everything. There was no if, and or maybe, I just got back in the saddle. It keeps my juices flowing as they say :wink:

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Oddly enough, quit riding motorcycles and mountain bikes 17 years ago when I left California for Vancouver Island. Then 9 years ago Honda came out with the Fury and that changed everything. There was no if, and or maybe, I just got back in the saddle. It keeps my juices flowing as they say :wink:
By all means, keep getting back in the saddle. It's the little things that make life worth living.:serious:

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OLD MAN !!! 75 is the new 39 I hear !!!?:winetime::winetime::wink:

Congrats on completing another trip around the sun ! By the way, we share the day... I turned 62 on the 28th !!! :winetime:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts