Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tested a couple Indian motorcycles this weekend at a factory event.

Friggin hated both of them, one rode and handled like it had a flat tire . The seat was like a wooden board ( a Bobber ). When I hit a bump it literally kicked me out of the seat.

I am sticking with my Honda Fury, thanks .

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How long did you get to ride them?
It was about 5 mile round trip on a country road with sweeps, twists, dips and bumps.

The Bobber Scout was so bad I requested to swap out at the turn around point...request denied and had to suffer riding back.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Country roads with sweeps, twists, dips and bumps?
Strange pick for a Bobber Scout by the Factory
I picked the Scout to ride 1st only because it was more similar to the Fury. They probably should not have it there for that route.

I rode the FTR 1200 after...was not impressed but mostly just not my style of riding.

I don't think there is ever going to be a new bike made that will be better for me than the Fury.

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
I picked the Scout to ride 1st only because it was more similar to the Fury. They probably should not have it there for that route.

I rode the FTR 1200 after...was not impressed but mostly just not my style of riding.

I don't think there is ever going to be a new bike made that will be better for me than the Fury.
Same here. I've even test ridden the new Gold Wings and while they are nice bikes, I still found my Fury to be more comfortable. If they could put forward controls on the big Wings and lower them down a little, maybe I'd be ok with them. I prefer the feeling of sitting "in" the Fury as opposed to sitting way "on top" of the Gold Wing. You become part of the bike when riding the Fury.

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Same here. I've even test ridden the new Gold Wings and while they are nice bikes, I still found my Fury to be more comfortable. If they could put forward controls on the big Wings and lower them down a little, maybe I'd be ok with them. I prefer the feeling of sitting "in" the Fury as opposed to sitting way "on top" of the Gold Wing. You become part of the bike when riding the Fury.
As much as I love Goldwings I agree with you 100%.

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
As much as I love Goldwings I agree with you 100%.
Wow, that's a bit shocking. LOL

Have you made any further progress on your chopper build? Guess not since you haven't posted anything in that thread lately. Hope you get the time to return to and finish that project. It's a shame that you've abandoned it for so long.

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Wow, that's a bit shocking. LOL

Have you made any further progress on your chopper build? Guess not since you haven't posted anything in that thread lately. Hope you get the time to return to and finish that project. It's a shame that you've abandoned it for so long.
My family have needed my attention especially with my daughter's wedding on the 2nd of November. See my PM for details.

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
I think it's time we address the elephant in the room.
As not to offend anyone (progressive liberals), the thread should be entitled Native American Motorcycles...just sayin! 😁
I'm not sure that Native American Motorcycles is inclusive enough. People might think they are only for Native Americans. What about the LGBT people they might be offended or what about people who identify as Native American? In fact the very name Indian Motorcycles is offensive because it glorifies the appropriation of another culture. Nope they should just call them Polaris Motorcycles. I can see it now "Polaris the inclusive motorcycle company"..............o_O

What has the world come to? Damn lefties..

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I'm not sure that Native American Motorcycles is inclusive enough. People might think they are only for Native Americans. What about the LGBT people they might be offended or what about people who identify as Native American? In fact the very name Indian Motorcycles is offensive because it glorifies the appropriation of another culture. Nope they should just call them Polaris Motorcycles. I can see it now "Polaris the inclusive motorcycle company"..............o_O

Full kudos for calling 'em lefties and not liberals. The term liberal was hijacked from classical liberalism and it has never been the same...

·
Registered
3,662 Posts

Are you suggesting we prompt our children they should not be playing cowboys and native Americans, but should be playing white men with guns and Polaris? Jeeezz, I hope the native Inuit people do not become offended.:unsure:

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Are you suggesting we prompt our children they should not be playing cowboys and native Americans, but should be playing white men with guns and Polaris? Jeeezz, I hope the native Inuit people do not become offended.:unsure:
LOL According to the crazy lefties, our children should never play with toy guns plus those cowboys are dinosaurs. They are a bunch of privileged white males out of touch with their feminine side.

It would be funny if the left did not think the shit I just wrote was true, problem is they do and they truly believe it!

I got an email the other week at work from the HR people to inform everyone that we now have a LGBT support group! What are these dickheads on, It's work? Well now I want a support group for white heterosexual conservative Christian males, with a wife, kids and a mortgage. :censored:

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
LOL According to the crazy lefties, our children should never play with toy guns plus those cowboys are dinosaurs. They are a bunch of privileged white males out of touch with their feminine side.

It would be funny if the left did not think the shit I just wrote was true, problem is they do and they truly believe it!

I got an email the other week at work from the HR people to inform everyone that we now have a LGBT support group! What are these dickheads on, It's work? Well now I want a support group for white heterosexual conservative Christian males, with a wife, kids and a mortgage. :censored:
The more I hear the delusional rhetoric these Tards give mental birth to, the more I truly believe Indians fucked buffalo! I'm in total awe and disbelief idealism has become a religion.

Now I pray for world peace and love especially in the middle east!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts

Pretty sure my area is one of the worst in the US for this. Good 'ole Seattle, WA. People on the left are outright INSANE here. I live far south of Seattle and never go up there if I don't have to (sans a baseball game or something).

Not sure how much longer I can take this place but I have a good job. But the work/living balance is starting to tip into the "not worth it" realm

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Pretty sure my area is one of the worst in the US for this. Good 'ole Seattle, WA. People on the left are outright INSANE here. I live far south of Seattle and never go up there if I don't have to (sans a baseball game or something).

Not sure how much longer I can take this place but I have a good job. But the work/living balance is starting to tip into the "not worth it" realm
This might be worse or not, but I work in Boulder, CO. I fucking hate the town, but it's a decent job. Basically there are two types of Boulder residents. Either you are rich elitist scum, or old hippies. There is nothing in between.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
This might be worse or not, but I work in Boulder, CO. I fucking hate the town, but it's a decent job. Basically there are two types of Boulder residents. Either you are rich elitist scum, or old hippies. There is nothing in between.
Yeah been to Boulder a handful of times, def the vibe. I would say comparatively though, Seattle is far worse.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Yeah been to Boulder a handful of times, def the vibe. I would say comparatively though, Seattle is far worse.
Bigger that is for sure

1 - 20 of 28 Posts