Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Summer is quickly getting away from us so let’s get something scheduled before the snow starts to fly. When we determine where everyone is coming from, we will pick a central location. Pick any and all dates that you are available to ride. At the moment I can make any of these dates.

August 1st - daRe, MyFuryRide,

August 7th - daRe, MyFuryRide,

August 8th - daRe, MyFuryRide,

August 14th - MyFuryRide,

August 15th - MyFuryRide,

August 21st - Pfeifler85(Indy), MyFuryRide, Landbeast, Painter, daRe, Mrbyber, Smokyboy, GSXR60003, ASSASSIN-WILL,

August 22nd - MyFuryRide,

August 28th - NMUCat, MyFuryRide

August 29th - MyFuryRide,

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you can make it closer to IN, that would be cool, otherwise that is a pretty long ride for those to the west.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I'm moving to Purdue on the 14th...so anytime after that may be a long shot

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
If you can make it closer to IN, that would be cool, otherwise that is a pretty long ride for those to the west.
Gonna pretty much stay in the downtown cleveland area, so probably wont get that far... no problem though. thought i'd put it out there anyhow.

·
Registered
93 Posts
It is my full intention to come to Indy on the 20th of August, do the Tmod, and shock mod with MyFuryRide, Stay in Indy, ride the charity ride on the 21st, Stay in Indy Sat night, and ride home on Sunday.

Hows that?

You guys will have to make a trip up nort' too. We have some great riding in both Illinois and Wisconsin.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sorry to hear that MyFury. We will get plenty of riding in late Aug. I did 600 miles yesterday. Was a good ride.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Don't forget IL Richard?
Been talking to MFR and I am about 80 percent sure on making it.
What should we do about staying somewhere?
Also MFR when you go to WIS let me know. you gotta go by me to get there.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Does anyone from the West Virginia/Virginia/Maryland area want to meet up with me somewhere and ride out to meet these guys? I'm in the Eastern Panhandle of WV. We'll have to settle on a date. I have to put in for vacation 2 weeks ahead of time to get it off. August 21st is Martinsburg Bike Night. I have to be here for that so I can represent the Fury. I did some checking last night and found that it is 7 and a half hours to Vandelia Ohio from my house.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I update you percentage for you mrbyber :D
NICE!
I'll put this percentage in front of the wife and say "see, I gotta go."
She is paranoid about me riding that far alone.
I am thinkin I will use my in laws enclosed snowmobile trailer and take the bike that way. Then she has no ammo. She doesn't care if I go, she is just worried about something happening.
Little more sweet talkin and we can raise the percentage to 100 percent.:D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
You know me, ride ride ride, I am always up for riding. I would like to see A Midwest Fury Riders gathering!!! 10+ Fury's lots of pics.

something I just noticed: MFR

MidwestFuryRiders

MyFuryRide

co-inkydink??
Come on!
You planned it that way? Just messin.:D
Kinda cool tho.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Come on Fury's across the USA Bring 'em!!!!! I will fire up the Grill*!!!

*hot dogs

·
Registered
93 Posts
If we can get 10 Fury's for the Aug Charity ride, I will personally buy a keg for afterwards! If a day of riding, and free beer doesn't motivate you, you should sell your bike.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If we can get 10 Fury's for the Aug Charity ride, I will personally buy a keg for afterwards! If a day of riding, and free beer doesn't motivate you, you should sell your bike.
I suggest the keg be consumed on the Friday before. After the event on Saturday, I will have to ride 150 miles home.

My plan is to head over around noon on Friday and have Mike wash and detail my bike in his new shop. :D

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Wooohooo Lets make it happen!!!!
I am trying to get some riders together. Maybe Brevill? I guess Martinsburg Bike Night can take a back seat this year for a chance to meet you guys and have hot dogs and BEER. What will be in the keg if you don't mind me asking? I look funny as hell when I carry a 12 pack stuffed up my shirt. Who will be the farthest participant? Weather and Wifey permitting, I'm there. I'm guessing about 9 hours to Indy from here? So many things to get in order. Hotel room. I ain't buying no bags to scratch up my paint either. Maybe the top of the fork bag. Whatever it's called. I will just go to China Mart and buy new clothes while I'm there. My first big trip and I'm getting excited. 92% I'll be there. Come on East Coast. Represent your Fury.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts