Honda Fury Forums: banner

will u be at indy fest

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
side note mike if u would rather stay at the other poll let me know and ill delete or ask one of the mods to do it. i wont be offended. just trying to help.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
+ 1 - I'm definitely going to be there at least one of the days.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Hotel? I thought we's was camping? Oh yeah I forgot. Richard is addicted to indoor plumbing. Lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
shit u need to make a wish selection im here in bahrain wit all this crap i would love to be there but nope

·
Registered
427 Posts
Im ready...booked a room the other night..

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
someone post the dates and hotel link again; i'm so stupid...gonna rent a trailer for the baby and drive my a$$ up to f'n Indiana.

rich, what dates did you book your room for?

jeez, hold me back, i think i'm gonna explode.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Definitely planning on it just to early to commit. But a link to the hotel would definetly help. Can always book and then cancel if need be. Can think of nothing better than to meet you guys. :)

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Anyone riding through NW Indiana or close to it ?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Okay, flame me if you want, but what's indy fest? And when is it? Looking at the guys that are going, if this is a fury thing, I'm not sure my bike is pimped enough to hang with you big dogs!

·
Registered
314 Posts
AH-HA!!

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fury-lounge/5382-indyfest-2-a.html

INDYFEST-2 You all remember last years Indyfest?? I am hosting again!!

Dates as of this moment Aug 19,20,& 21 2011
The Charity ride is on Saturday the 20th

I am letting you all know plenty in Advance. If you plan on coming vote so I can plan this event. I understand things come up at the last minute, but I want to make sure I am ready. Let do it up again! WCFR you all are invited also. Lets make this one a Fury gathering to remember!!

depending on the turnout I may ask a small donation to help with supplies, food, misc.

Mugg-n-Pye will be donating some food but I not asking them to cover the whole weekend if we have a large turnout.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I'm in and riding out of West burbs of Chicago.. I can swing across 90 and we can ride down. Any others in the area?
Sounds good, only ones I know near here are all in Illinois.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Have asked off and about 85 percent sure I am going. Just have to see if wife is going or not. (grad school) to see if i am riding or pulling.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts