Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow riders, I used these bolt covers to cover all of the bolt heads on my bikes engine, brake callipers, and whereever I could stick one. Bought them from Summit Racing, 6 covers per package (I used mainly the 10mm PN 1428 and the 12mm PN 1408) manufactured by Spectre, I had these on my last bike and they hold up really well.
GP

[/IMG]

·
Registered
784 Posts
Now you've put the chrome dots on,you'll have to get the engine covers to match......

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Fellow riders, I used these bolt covers to cover all of the bolt heads on my bikes engine, brake callipers, and whereever I could stick one. Bought them from Summit Racing, 6 covers per package (I used mainly the 10mm PN 1428 and the 12mm PN 1408) manufactured by Spectre, I had these on my last bike and they hold up really well.
GP

[/IMG]
GP,
could I trouble you for more info on the chrome caps? Manufacture name or product number...
Thanks
T

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem, all that info is in the original thread posting. if you still need more let me know.
GP

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have also seen these bolt covers at Ace hardware in the "custom fasteners" section. I almost bought some, but decided not to yet... They may be cheaper/easier to buy from them....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts