Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
User: furycustom303
Infraction: Insulted Other Member(s)

Administrative Note:
Take a chill pill

Message to User:
I just read 4 different post where you went on a temper tantrum with the other members of the board. All 4 of your post will be deleted.

Chill out a little and give people a little bit of respect.

I have no problem using the Ban stick, but since you are a Fury owner, I'd rather give you a second chance.

Enjoy the fourms :cool:

Original Post:
i dont see badges on any custom chopper! why do care what others do to their bike anyway? be yourself SPRINGFAKER FC970

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm not here to baby sit. If this guy has one more smart ass comment towards another member I will do a "One Touch Ban"

What do you clean your fury with
Today, 09:48 PM #31 (permalink)

furycustom303

wildhog, if this is funny to you i would hate to be your old lady( if u go that way) washin your under shorts!!!!!!!!!!! first of all, get a fury first before you open your faggotty ass mouth, then go fuc yourself.... or wildhogs...which ever you prefer...i take it, its the latter!!!!!! p.o.s.

Check out this Fury

Today, 09:32 PM #10 (permalink)

furycustom303

well, lets see...maybe because its hondas first ever production chopper!!!!!!!!!!! everyone that comes up to me says "man thats one good lookin HONDA" lol!!! gimme a break dumbasses!!!!!!!!! it was just my opinion , if you think it looks like a honda thats great for you, maybe you should design bikes then since you have such a keen eye...p.s. take a chill pill or get laid, one or the other....
Last edited by furycustom303; Today at 09:37 PM.

Radical Changes to Set your Fury Apart from the Rest
Today, 09:56 PM #20 (permalink)

furycustom303

Hey Dick, your goofy lookin ass sittin on a fury sets u apart from any fury ridr i have seen...you got no problem there!!!!!!! great smile by the way....how much did that cost ya??????????? a couple commisions i would guess...
Last edited by furycustom303; Today at 10:06 PM.

Today, 10:04 PM #21 (permalink)

furycustom303

we????????????? maybe because WE love tail.....female tail!!!!!!!!!!! business must be booming if you went with a fury instead of a custom chopper huh?

Badges
Today, 10:09 PM #22 (permalink)

furycustom303

Last edited by furycustom303; Today at 10:12 PM.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
He has already been banned once as furycustom970. We need to ban his IP address, so we don't have to keep babysitting him.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The One Touch Ban blocks his IP address... however, if he has access to mutiple computers, he can get around this.

I gave him a warning. If he mouths off again I'll pursue further actions ;)

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The user pm'd me thanking me for a second chance. He stated people were being rude to him... I told him I would be on the lookout for anyone else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts