Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have done everything possible almost to modify my Fury this summer. The only things left are sending the forks, calipers, read caliper mount, and drive shaft bell off for chroming and then I stumbled on the fat tire kit in the works. I have redone the rear with a sick LED with integrated turn signals and moved plate to the side and want the general consensus of would you all go fat tire or finish my chrome work and leave rear as is? I can email pics, haven't had a chance to crop yet to get them to fit.

Thanks. Also I have the SnS intake backordered but like the look of the cyclone cone looking one. Anyone know what site that came from?

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I personally like the rear tire size on the Fury, but that's me.
I never owned a bike with a real fat tire on the back.
I have spoken to dudes that do own choppers with them, they say they are a little different when turning.

My next major upgrade will be getting the wheels chromed, been wanting them chromed since I purchased it. Since my bike is that awesome color Black I am looking at having the rear drive color powered coated Black also. This should make the chrome wheels pop..:D

My thoughts..:)

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I had found this site before I started on mine. I sold my factory wheels on ebay for 500.00. some chrome place in texas bought them. The rear kit I did made a HUGE difference which made the 200 tire look a little bigger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts