Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone tried to change their instrument cluster to a digital one with a tachometer gear position indicator? or even just a smaller unit? im interested to see it.

attempted a search but did not find what i was looking for, photos....

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Yes there have been a couple who have done it, I'm thinking the brand was Dakota, but I'll have to poke around on here a bit, I just got 'volunteered' to take the wife to the grocery store, though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have also been toying with this idea. I have been considering removing the setup off of Frankenstein (my hybrid 85 Honda ATC250SX... it's a long story) and testing it on my bike. It supports rpm, tach, water temp, hours, and cylinder temp.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have also been toying with this idea. I have been considering removing the setup off of Frankenstein (my hybrid 85 Honda ATC250SX... it's a long story) and testing it on my bike. It supports rpm, tach, water temp, hours, and cylinder temp.
i was wondering the same thing about this. would love to see it when your done.

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts

Here's just a little tacho

And all sorts of options here:

The Dakotas seem to be most prevalent, and there are a few threads on here for wiring help.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well, I wouldn't advise my idea. My job has decided to torture me with an 8hr online safety course, so I've been researching in between the quizzes. The Vapor I suggested uses it's own set of sensors, so I've been trying to check it's compatibility with the existing sensors. I don't believe it would be possible. So... back to square one here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts