Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone quoted insurance for their bike just wondering what it may cost for a year and also wondering where the better deal would be called my insurance agent and she couldn't even pull it up with no vin # said it wouldn't give her a quote yet because its so new......with vin# she could have gave me quote:confused:

·
Registered
34 Posts
insurance

I was told $218.00 per six months or $37.00 per month. i'm in louisiana, i deal with State Farm Insurance. My bike hasn't come in yet, i gave her
the vin on the bike that was sitting at the local honda shop.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
I got a quote today for $321.84 for 6mo. It can be lower but they just quoted me based off of options I have on my Auto Plans. I get a few extra things to be on the safe side :)

That was State Farm here in Louisiana. And they do not have the bike in their system yet so she asked for the cc of the bike and went from there. She said all she will need basically is the VIN and I will be able to get a better quote.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Progressive

:DJust insured my new Fury with Progressive. Paid 354 for the year. 38 years old with no tickets crashes etc....

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Damn! I just started my policy with Progressive and I will be paying $1,063/year with Full Coverage.

A lot higher then you guys are paying, but I'm 25. It's about half the price I was paying for my Ducati 1098S :D so that's some good news... no tickets, just an accident on record and I have completed the Basic Rider Course over a year ago.

·
Registered
219 Posts
210.00 per year with Dairyland. 48 with no wrecks or tickets and 4 other vehicles insured with Dairyland.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Damn! I just started my policy with Progressive and I will be paying $1,063/year with Full Coverage.

A lot higher then you guys are paying, but I'm 25. It's about half the price I was paying for my Ducati 1098S :D so that's some good news... no tickets, just an accident on record and I have completed the Basic Rider Course over a year ago.
Good to hear i am not the only one bending over and taking it. I am paying about $1,100. a year and have no wrecks or tickets. i thought it was kinda high, but i have alot of coverage and the full replacement on the policy. i am also 25.

·
Registered
7 Posts
we just signed up for the hrca membership and when i clicked on the coupon tab it say 5 percent off on progressive insurance...its not a lot but anything helps....if your not a member yet go to hrca.honda.com

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm 30 and get a ticket about every 3 years or so. I have full coverage with Geico for $449/year. I get a 10% discount for having my auto insurance with them as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mine is going to be $700 for the year through Shelter Insurance.....I am 25 no tickets............get my bike tomorrow so excited...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts