Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered my new spike intake today.cant wait for it to get here.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
What bracket did you go with, L & M or Fuggin or something else? I really like the L & M but I got a little bit before I get that and a spike.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
there are lots of nice spike intakes out so it's hard to choose which one, but the only bracket I have seen that I like is the L & M as it covers more of that area than the others I have seen.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
there are lots of nice spike intakes out so it's hard to choose which one, but the only bracket I have seen that I like is the L & M as it covers more of that area than the others I have seen.
Not sure what Bre purchased but you are right on with the L&M adapter. Not only does it cover well but the quality and durability is unmatched. It may seem a little pricey to many especially for the chrome one but well worth it. Its mounting procedure has a little bit to be desired but once its on you will soon forget about the cost and you will be completely satisfied with its appearance.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
yeah the L&M appealed to me the best since it covers the most area under the tank, but you're right it's a little pricey if chromed, so I'll just buy the black one as I want to black out the engine, or I'll get the black one and try to find someone local to chrome it for a decent price, I don't plan on sinking a lot of money into the bike but that is one of the things that I do want to change on it.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Not sure what Bre purchased but you are right on with the L&M adapter. Not only does it cover well but the quality and durability is unmatched. It may seem a little pricey to many especially for the chrome one but well worth it. Its mounting procedure has a little bit to be desired but once its on you will soon forget about the cost and you will be completely satisfied with its appearance.
I wholeheartedly agree. It's the best.

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts