Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a few minutes and introduce my self and S&S Cycle.
As you many Know S&S Cycle has been in business for over 50 years making high performance parts and accesories for American made V-Twins. Don't let that fool you, we are now working on various projects for metric bikes including the Fury!
My name is Andy Foley and I am the Project Engineer for the Metric Products. I'll be working on anything Fury related as well as taking care of everyone here on the forum. If you have any questions feel free to contact me here on the Fury site or at 608-627-0425 or [email protected] I'll have some information for everyone coming soon. Thanks, and we're excited to be involved with furyforums.com.

Andy

·
Registered
148 Posts
You guys make awesome parts and motors that I know first hand! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with for the Fury! Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Any chance you can give us a hint as to what products you will be making for the Fury? Just want to know if I should wait to see your offerings before I buy whats available.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Man I'm excited to see what ya'll have coming. Love what ya'll have done in the past. Welcome aboard and thanks in advance for the great parts.

·
Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
we are now working on various projects for metric bikes including the Fury! If you have any questions feel free to contact me here on the Fury site
Here is what stands out for me Andy regarding needed changes for the Fury. I think everyone would agree that the Honda muffler has to go and there is a lot of VTX exhaust hardware which will fit with just making up some new brackets. So that’s a no brainer.

What surprises me is that no one is looking for a way to tuck in the massive Fury air cleaner, at least not that I have seen on the forum.

Here is my suggestion and I’d happily have someone like you beat me to it. There is a lot of space between the frame/tank and the top of the forward cylinder head. I think it would look much better if the throttle body and air cleaner (tapered S&S filters?) were up there with a bent “L” intake runner joining the TB and the intake manifold/injector assembly. Fuel injection makes this mod easier than the carbureted engine of the VTX and much more appreciated with the narrow Fury gas tank.

What do you think Andy?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
VTX Air Cleaners

Welcome, you need to make those air cleaners for the VTX also
We offer a teardrop aircleaner for the VTX1800 but not the 1300. Hopefully the 1300 will go to fuel injection then we'll be able to use a kit similar to the Fury.
The link below is to the VTX1800 kit, Page 28
S&S Cycle - Performance Parts for American V-Twins

And one for the Kawasaki Vulcan 900. Page 29

1 - 7 of 7 Posts