Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The code is FURYGB214 I also sent the email Marty from Irate sent tells you when to put the code in thanks again everyone.

"Ok I set up the sale. The Promo Code is FURYGB214 (stands for fury group buy ending 2-14).

Make sure to let everyone know they need to enter the code and click update to apply it. There will be a window for the coupon code on the last checkout page that asks for your card number. Its not on the address page.

I put in 20 uses for the coupon and can add more if needed. It is good for any part on our site. Thanks again and let me know if you have any questions.

Martin
Irate Customs
"

I was just wanting to see if we could get 10 people that wanted a new grille they offer 20% for a group buy of 10 or more. If you want one lmk and we will see if we can make this happen.

Talked to Irate:
Ok here would be the deal talked with them you can order anything from their website we need 10 and once I have 10 then he will give me a coupon code for the 20% off I will give it to you guys then we all order whatever we want on our own. The only catch would be if not everyone used the code it has to be used 10 times then they process all orders if not all others get a refund.

List as of 2/13/11
1.ohiofury69 Ordered
2.BigJohn141 Ordered
3.imwright1985 Ordered
4.dragboat Ordered
5.CbFury Ordered

6.Jag30
7.ND Fury Ordered
8.LONER Ordered
9.Furyous1 Ordered

10.Cmyfury Ordered
11.suvettez400
12.Roadswear Ordered
13.motowendy Ordered
14.mobe Ordered
15.71dart Ordered
16.ol'school Ordered
17.BAC.94 Ordered
18.Serge Ordered
19.Fury Chick Ordered
20.Jnukes Ordered

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
This is a good deal! That was the first thing I purchased after I bought my bike.
GREAT QUALITY!! SOLID PIECE!
Ha, I might buy another one at that price. Only takes 2 minutes to switch it out.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
yeah, I got mine last year and love it. Good idea, hope you can come up with 9 more people.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Which one are you looking at ohiofury69?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think it matters as to the style but im gonna check right now. I want the maltese cross one just like bryber and was gonna do the small red cross but may end up doing the bigger one in red.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Are they still making the mesh grill in black? If so I am up for it.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Tag me for a mesh polished @ 20% off

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I just checked their website and I didnt see the option for black on the mesh so put me down for a chrome one. Dont forget guys, if you changed your forwards you have to ask them to send a spacer.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I just checked their website and I didnt see the option for black on the mesh so put me down for a chrome one. Dont forget guys, if you changed your forwards you have to ask them to send a spacer.
I think the mesh is just polished. its a true woven mesh so chrome would be a night mare

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Ohio if you make a deal for 20% off on a group buy of 10 or more put me down for one. I will buy one of the skull-flame ones

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I think the mesh is just polished. its a true woven mesh so chrome would be a night mare
Actually it is chromed mesh and polished surround so we are both right. :p Now that I read it you can get powder coat.

Part# FUR-MSH
Chromed Stainless 1.8mm Mesh surrounded by Mirror Polished 304 Stainless Steel. (Never worry about rust!) Chroming and Powder coating available. (Email for Costs)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Actually it is chromed mesh and polished surround so we are both right. :p Now that I read it you can get powder coat.
Yeah but its a baked enamel and you have wire which can flex causing it to break.... maby powder coat just the frame???

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Actually powder coat is a plastic like material I believe. I know you can dent a powder coated part without the coating coming off so it does have a bit of flex it in.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
well let me know... may want to get the tribal flame so I would be down for this buy... what if we get 20 people do we get a 25% off??? :D

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok here would be the deal talked with them you can order anything from their website we need 10 and once I have 10 then he will give me a coupon code for the 20% off I will give it to you guys then we all order whatever we want on our own. The only catch would be if not everyone used the code it has to be used 10 times then they process all orders if not all others get a refund. I'll start a count on the first post.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me....sign me up. I'm glad I looked at the forum, I was just about to buy one :D can't beat 20% Off!

1 - 20 of 103 Posts