Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
71dart where are you located? May give me some idea when mine will be showing up;)

·
Registered
574 Posts
I spray painted the radiator to match my bike and then installed the grille
it made the design stick out better. See my posts that i started. You can see the pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Also received my grill today through USPS. Thanks Marty, it looks great. Also a big thank you to Ohio69 for setting it up.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Well since I am at work and no tracking number since coming in the mail I will have to wait until I get home. Drats

·
Registered
238 Posts
Jealous Much!!!! oooohhhh I wonder how long I will have to wait???? Do you think they would have a tracking number for me????

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got mine today, too. My only comment: It didn't come with a plastic film. You know, the stuff you peel off of new appliances/electronics, etc? Now when I install, I'm going to have to be extra careful that I don't scratch my frame OR grill..

Obviously something not designed by a female..

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I got mine today, too. My only comment: It didn't come with a plastic film. You know, the stuff you peel off of new appliances/electronics, etc? Now when I install, I'm going to have to be extra careful that I don't scratch my frame OR grill..

Obviously something not designed by a female..
You won't have any problems. It's about the easiest thing to change on the bike. If I can do it. Believe me, it should be a breeze for you:D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Jealous Much!!!! oooohhhh I wonder how long I will have to wait???? Do you think they would have a tracking number for me????
Would not matter, the USPS could not track their rears into the bathroom.

Picking mine up today. The lazy mailman left me a card instead of knocking on the door.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Don't forget that there is another group buy being organised for anyone that missed out on this lot. Check the threads to find it, we only need another 5 people for the deal to happen. Cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts