1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
So I took it to the shop to dyno tune as I'm not happy with any I can find. It'll be there a few days. But first, the guys said he needs to check on the o2 sensors. I don't remember seeing any when I changed the exhaust. Anybody have info on this?
MIne doesn't have O2 sensors. If I did, I could use the autotune module that Dynojet offers myself. :(
Only the overseas bikes (EU,UK,AU,JDM) have O2 sensors from the factory.

The US spec bikes DO NOT.

The overseas bikes also came with the HISS factory security system which consists of a chipped ignition key and a transponder ring around the ignition switch. The ECU checks the info from the transponder ring/key and won't allow the bike to start if the chip isn't recognized.

Also ALL overseas bikes came with ABS brakes... ABS was an added option (approximately $1000) in the US.

On a side note.... I am shocked your not happy with the PCV and any of the maps you found and that you will now have to spend extra money to have it dyno tuned 🤥... lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only the overseas bikes (EU,UK,AU,JDM) have O2 sensors from the factory.

The US spec bikes DO NOT.

The overseas bikes also came with the HISS factory security system which consists of a chipped ignition key and a transponder ring around the ignition switch. The ECU checks the info from the transponder ring/key and won't allow the bike to start if the chip isn't recognized.

Also ALL overseas bikes came with ABS brakes... ABS was an added option (approximately $1000) in the US.

On a side note.... I am shocked your not happy with the PCV and any of the maps you found and that you will now have to spend extra money to have it dyno tuned 🤥... lol
Snarky Snarky on the side note.
But thank you, I'll be sure to call him today and let him know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts