Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to get a hold of Fuggin via email to check up on an intake I ordered at the beginning of March. Doug told me via email that it had shipped around 7 April, and that he would send me a tracking #. Unfortunately that was the last response I've had.

I know there was a small closure and some restructuring, but it would be nice to know the status of my order, rather than wondering if my $400 is in limbo. I want to order some pipes and fuel controller down the road, but the sudden lack of communication is disturbing.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I've been trying to get a hold of Fuggin via email to check up on an intake I ordered at the beginning of March. Doug told me via email that it had shipped around 7 April, and that he would send me a tracking #. Unfortunately that was the last response I've had.

I know there was a small closure and some restructuring, but it would be nice to know the status of my order, rather than wondering if my $400 is in limbo. I want to order some pipes and fuel controller down the road, but the sudden lack of communication is disturbing.
Doug is no longer with Fuggin Fab. You're going to need to call and ask for Kelly.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doug is no longer with Fuggin Fab. You're going to need to call and ask for Kelly.
Unfortunately having enough time to make a phone call is difficult with my work and the time difference. I'm emailing the [email protected] address that is still listed on the website, so I figured someone should be checking it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got a call from Kelly at Fuggin. Everything is sorted out.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Just bought the mayhem exhaust , power commander and air box from fuggin and Kelley and His wife were great . Kelley has even gone so far as given me his private number . Let me tell You it sounds looks and feels [email protected] awsome .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kelly was extremely apologetic and helpful when I talked to him. So much so that I ordered the Mayhems and fuel controller as well. Hes also send me the heat shields to see how their new finishing holds up to regular use. Can't wait to get this stuff and see how it looks!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I am having a similar situation with mean cycles. ordered pegs, grips and the order has been in limbo for over two weeks. customer service has been little to nothing at best. But the good news is i stayed on hold for over 10 minutes on friday and demanded some answers with julio (person handling the order) and was able to get a tracking number. Seems like in the aftermarket parts stores its a hit and miss with the A+ service.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Tough Times almost behind us

As you all know their have been changes here at Fuggin Fab and some things got put on the Forum that were just... um...well ... F#@k-IT ! Im not going to B.S. you guy's. I think you all know why the message was posted of us going out of buisness and Sh*@! and I think you figured out we our X- employee is no longer with us. Soo... life goes on. we are almost done cleaning up what was done and we the guys in the back are working hard to re-build the inventory of exhaust. I do want to thank those of you who stood by us. That really shows us what kind of people I am dealing with and again I thank you. I know its been hard to reach me but I have been made it a point to return all messages and e-mails. If I have not gotten back to someone recently I do apoligize.... On a happier note.. I will send pics of our Fuggin new Facility, It looks Fuggin awesome, Cant Fuggin wait..
So get out there and ride your Fuggin bikes and Ill Fuggin talk to ya Later

1 - 9 of 9 Posts