Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or has there been a lot of talk about members selling their fury.
Is it going to come down to just Mental and I on here? I don’t know about the rest of you but I would not swap my fury for ANY other bike. I love this thing, I even told the wife that I wanted to be buried with it. Maybe if Honda comes out with an 1800 version we won’t loose members.

FURY FOREVER

·
Registered
560 Posts
Its startin to seem that way isnt it. Dont get me wrong. I love my bike BUT the thought has begun to pass through my mind as well.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
i love mine

Is it going to come down to just Mental and I on here? I don’t know about the rest of you but I would not swap my fury for ANY other bike. I love this thing, I even told the wife that I wanted to be buried with it. Maybe if Honda comes out with an 1800 version we won’t loose members.

FURY FOREVER
fell in love with it when i saw it, this is my last bike, .............................t

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts

FURY FOREVER
Its hard to say

You will see people move even new bikes after 2 months...

Alot has to do with economy from what I read.

Also after 2 years MOST finance deals your no longer UPSIDE DOWN on loan!
I was thinking about moving mine..
My FURY is 2 in July and I got 2400 miles on it
See I LOVE ALL Bikes and dont really think that one bike can cover my many moods...

This is my 4-5th bike I have had them my whole life and will continue with or with out my Fury its THE BEST LOOKING BIKE IVE OWNED!

Honda went the least expensive route on the MOTOR they stuck with proven OVER power and thats not always so good you need both for the US market:cool:

IF the FURY had a 1800cc motor and a cooler shaft OR CHAIN DRIVE FOR LOOKS I would never think of selling:cool:
IMO

·
Registered
63 Posts
i wont sell mine..it is the only one on the island and i know i could get top dollar for it...maybe in a few years i will sell and buy a 2012 or 2013...the old lady will go before the fury.......:eek:

·
Registered
124 Posts
not selling mine unless I absolutely have to. I may get another bike first if I prefer a different ride/feel.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts

FURY FOREVER
You can can't count on me always having my fury shorty... in fact I'm eye'ing that fairing... For long rides that is. I can't wait to see your ride in person.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I've owned alot of bikes over the 40+ years I have been riding, this is by far the sweetest bad ass bike I have ever owned and maybe it's my age or something but the engine size/power does not bother me. Something pretty special would have to come out for me to consider selling it.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
NO SIR! I have an unhealthy love my for my fury. REAL unhealthy. I can honestly say I will NEVER sell it. Even if an 1800 version came out. I have no need for 500 extra cc. My fury is perfect. She is beautiful, reliable and trustworthy. When ever I need her she's always ready. When I leave her home alone I KNOW no one else is riding her. She's always right where I left her, waiting for me. When I ask for more she always complies without hesitation. She is selfless and my happiness is her only concern. She compliments me perfectly. She has never embarassed me or ever disappointed me. I was her first and will be her last. She is mine and I am hers. I love my Fury.

I'm a sick man. (and a little bitter towards the female species, if you can't tell :p )

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Still honeymooning here, Just been busy Laying PIPE!! :D

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
I am surprised and disappointed to see so many getting rid of their Fury. However, even though this is the best bike I've ever had, and I never dreamed I would own such a nice bike, I still knew a long time ago that this is not the last bike I will ever own. It just isn't practical enough for me. Honda will come out with something better eventually, and I'll trade for that.

Until then, I will definitely continue to enjoy riding the Fury. :cool:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I believe some people just tire of things more quickly than others and choose to move on to something bigger and better, at least in their opinion. Those who have always wanted a Harley will eventually have that Harley. No dis-respect to Harley by saying that. You should have what you want and like. The Fury is a great and dependable motorcycle. Will I have mine forever? Who knows. None of us do. There will always be something else that gets our attention just like the Fury did and some will move on. I do know that I have enjoyed my Fury as much as any motorcycle I have owned. No plans to get rid of it, but none of us can truthfully never say never. The only thing constant in this life is change, and that will happen for us all........

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'll be keeping my Fury for as long as I can. It is my first bike and I love it. I hear stories of older guys regretting selling their first bikes/cars, I wont be that guy.

·
Registered
177 Posts
not sellin out

First dont get offended by the title i mean sellin out like sell or trade in ok .now i keep things 1991 chevy caprice dad bought new gave it to me in 95 still got it 1991 c1500 custom pick up i bought it in 97 still got it my 1996 gsxr 750 my first bike got it brand new still got that but it is now a 1000 swaped motors last year got 70,000 miles out of the old 750 motor never had to open the cases that included dragracing 08 gsxr 1000 still got it so i got the fury as an early retiremet gift to myself so i will have it just as long as everything else i have i love my fury shoot had it since sep 09 saw the poster at the dealer and was hooked i was actually looking at a v-rod before the honda dealership but i just liked the fury the HD
dealership kept callin once i told them i had bought the fury you can imagine their replys but anyway only got to put 1200 miles before i had to transfer to a new duty station here in bahrain so it now sits in a crate in cali with her brother the 08 gsxr 1000 LOL. MFR hurry up with my mongos j/k i know u just got started. you guys be safe out there and pay attention because some people dont.

PS. Got married in 1999 still got her (crack myself up) she is a keeper i get to keep all my toys.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm good for a while - 2-3 years at least.

If after that time frame my wife decides she wants to ride with me again, then yeah, the Fury's gone. I can't keep two bikes. Otherwise, I'm good. I've put 800 miles on it in a month, already fixed most of what I didn't like so I hate the thought of starting over with another bike.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts