Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a small piece or chip out of my crank case- something that needs fixed? See picture below

No problems on this side- 1st picture post of my bike

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
FAQ wording for this topic?? lol RSS :p

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I have this in the FAQ ... seriously, what so I have to do... read the faq, it is a Square piece out of the metal... how many defects that you see are perfectly square? ???? It is supposed to be there... anybody that wants to dispute this, please pm me... I have had it in the FAQ for some time now...

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Have had it in there for some time now... tell me, what is wrong with the wording and I will change it...

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
mine got blocked, bad deal if it gets BLOCKED!!!

damn i kill myself :D roflolbmh

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
mine got blocked, bad deal if it gets BLOCKED!!!

damn i kill myself :D roflolbmh
I swear if you were here in Cali ... I would find out where the blockage is.... lol... GOOBER

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I don't have this on mine??? I have been looking for 10 minutes. It's not there?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Just kidding!:D

I also got to admit that I have no clue on how to get to the FAQ section.
Where is it??? Searched FAQ. Got nothin? I have repeatedly looked for a FAQ tab but I don't see one. Well,except for the forums FAQ.
Why don't I know where it is?
Anybody?

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've looked at and got a lot of great info from FAQ section but seem to have missed that bit of knowledge on the vent- Didn't want to piss anybody off, sorry!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Have had it in there for some time now... tell me, what is wrong with the wording and I will change it...
The problem is that your faq's are different than the faq's on the main menu and hardly anybody knows how to find your faq's. I've found yours by accident a couple of times but if I wanted to find them today, I wouldn't know how to do it. Don't say I'm too stupid to get there because I'm not the only one.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
The problem is that your faq's are different than the faq's on the main menu and hardly anybody knows how to find your faq's. I've found yours by accident a couple of times but if I wanted to find them today, I wouldn't know how to do it. Don't say I'm too stupid to get there because I'm not the only one.
I have been here for over 1000 posts and I don't know how to get there? I have read the entire thing but I have no idea how to get to it. It dosen't come up when you search for it. Then again the search button isin't that great either.
On top of that, if your new how would you know there is a FAQ for our bikes?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
In search, type in (FAQ's) (RSS) hit thread button and search. OR,
Go to Honda Fury Forum, Hit Fury General Discussion, It is a Sticky on top. IMO
RSS, why don't you put in directions in the FAQ, so people know how they got there! :p

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Go to Honda Fury Forum, Hit General Discussion, It is a Sticky on top. IMO
RSS, why don't you put in directions in the FAQ, so people know how they got there!:p
You can always count on mental.:D Thanks bud.;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts