Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this ? is for all those who have made the change. Do you find that they are worth the headache of install? Lately i have found that my right hand is going numb after 30 or so miles. I try and tell myself that my grip ( not kungfo ) is too tight, but if i relax any more, i think ill fall off!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
this ? is for all those who have made the change. Do you find that they are worth the headache of install? Lately i have found that my right hand is going numb after 30 or so miles. I try and tell myself that my grip ( not kungfo ) is too tight, but if i relax any more, i think ill fall off!
I changed mine out over the winter and used the flame ISO grips and they are a little fatter and feel so much better.:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Had the dealer take care of mine. Was like $20 in labor and where I am they all charge $90 an hour.... I won't get started on labor rates. Anyway I too was afraid of the glue so I made someone else do it. It's worth it no matter who puts them on. The ISOs make the ride more comfortable.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Dude:
If you getting the Kury ISO grips, they take a whole 15 minutes to change.. Razor knife the old ones off and glue and slide on the ISO grips.:cool:
You don't even need to dismantle the control cases..

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Dude:
If you getting the Kury ISO grips, they take a whole 15 minutes to change.. Razor knife the old ones off and glue and slide on the ISO grips.:cool:
You don't even need to dismantle the control cases..
Forgot to say I did not use the glue that came with them because giving me one shot at something is not enough. I used the black 3M adheasive that body men use to glue on the molding. Strong stuff and after a couple of days you can't pull them off.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Forgot to say I did not use the glue that came with them because giving me one shot at something is not enough. I used the black 3M adheasive that body men use to glue on the molding. Strong stuff and after a couple of days you can't pull them off.
Now that's a good idea! Gives you time to get them located (rotationally), test-ride them, and end up with them exactly where you want them. Good thinking!

Cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.