Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Bought a used 2010 Fury for a great price, low miles... but unfortunately the previous owner thought he was a mechanic... Anyways, he put on the most uncomfortable hand grips (not to mention they were an inch too short) and some cheap cheesy diamond shaped mirrors that are already rusted at the base.

I just want to replace them back to stock for the time being, currently building a different bike so don't have the time or money to upgrade this one.

Anybody have some handgrips or mirrors laying around?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey guys,
Bought a used 2010 Fury for a great price, low miles... but unfortunately the previous owner thought he was a mechanic... Anyways, he put on the most uncomfortable hand grips (not to mention they were an inch too short) and some cheap cheesy diamond shaped mirrors that are already rusted at the base.

I just want to replace them back to stock for the time being, currently building a different bike so don't have the time or money to upgrade this one.

Anybody have some handgrips or mirrors laying around?
Hey man, message me your address! I have stock grips I'm not ever going to use! Would give you stock mirrors too, but already gave them away to a guy I work with!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
And looking at your postcount I'm guessing your pretty new around here.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM :)

Since you are going back to stock I take it I don't have to warn you about the Fury Moditis :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And looking at your postcount I'm gusessing your pretty new around here.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM :)

Since you are going back to stock I take it I don't have to warn you about the Fury Moditis :rolleyes:
Don't have to worry about it YET.
Currently bobbing a Shadow 750... once that's done i'm gonna be in trouble. Parts for the Fury are a little more expensive:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts