Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love Honda, but sometimes they kill me. I got my braided lines in that were made just for the Fury and they look great except for the brake lines. The area where you will see the brake lines is the part that is not braided and is just black rubber. Now that the dealer has the measurements, they are going to send them back and are going to look for some aftermarkes that are that size.

The good news is I got my Accutronix forward controls, grips, and passenger pegs in. I went with the knurled diamond and they look amazing! I am waiting on the bolts to come in to get the forward controls installed. They should be here Tuesday. Once I get them installed I will post some pictures. I will also take some pictures of the braided lines I have on, but I doubt it will include the brake lines unless the dealer finds the aftermarket quickly.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Great! I just ordered mine last week and am waiting for them to come in. I was sceptical because of the price and now it sounds like they are not worth it. Can you post some pics plz!!

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Here ya go

front brake line 08Z56-MFR-100A SRP 149.95
r.brake line 08Z56-MFR-100B 109.95
throttle cables 08Z56-MFR-100C 89.95
clutch 08Z56-MFR-100D 49.95

I plan on installing mine tomorrow, suppose to rain most of the morning,

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here ya go

front brake line 08Z56-MFR-100A SRP 149.95
r.brake line 08Z56-MFR-100B 109.95
throttle cables 08Z56-MFR-100C 89.95
clutch 08Z56-MFR-100D 49.95

I plan on installing mine tomorrow, suppose to rain most of the morning,
Let me know how yours turns out and if you see the same issues with the brake line.

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Put mine on this morning and did the first service. The rear line looks fine, the front line is stainless from the trees up, and black from the trees down, so alot of black hose is still showing, not too sure why they didn't do the entire hose in s/s, would look better. I compared my stock Fury throttles and clutch to my stock VTX1300C ones and the ends are the same, but they are about 4" longer, so looks to me like 1300C +4 cables would work fine if you want other than Honda or if you want some other color.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Put mine on this morning and did the first service. The rear line looks fine, the front line is stainless from the trees up, and black from the trees down, so alot of black hose is still showing, not too sure why they didn't do the entire hose in s/s, would look better. I compared my stock Fury throttles and clutch to my stock VTX1300C ones and the ends are the same, but they are about 4" longer, so looks to me like 1300C +4 cables would work fine if you want other than Honda or if you want some other color.
Take a picture and post it so we can see what the brake lines look like installed. Mine are still at the dealer and I am deciding if I want to install them or look for aftermarket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts