Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
brought my Viper 2 pipes. I got around to putting them on this afternoon. They look amazing! They sound amazing! I had to take a ride in this cold weather to try them. Amazing....but I repeat myself....:D:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Forgot pictures in my first post...didn't want to delete it as ppl had already posted replies.
All you have to do is edit it... btw, I already threw up the pics in the other post for ya... now you have two posts with people posting to it you goob... :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Looks good :cool:

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Well...now that the TON of snow is melting...it is very wet and muddy around here. I have a 700+ foot driveway and it is getting muddier by the day. I am waiting for the warmer (^30F) this weekend and I will clean it. :D

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
brought my Viper 2 pipes. I got around to putting them on this afternoon. They look amazing! They sound amazing! I had to take a ride in this cold weather to try them. Amazing....but I repeat myself....:D:cool:

Great!!! I couldn't stand it anymore....just pulled the trigger and ordered some Fuggin Reapers and their Fuel Controller!!!! I look forward to that "amazing" sound!!! Thanks Fury10.

·
Super Moderator
6,325 Posts
Those pipes look crazy loud! You must be mega happy! Never get away with it here in Aus. The cops would defect the bike before I got more that 3 KLM from home.

I went down to Manly beach last weekend (about 1.6 KLM or 1 mile from my house) with the Mrs to grab a coffee from her favourite cafe and the cops were ticketing a group of about 20 Harley riders for loud pipes. Just as the Harley boys were yelling out "its the Furby", "piece of s--t Honda" one of the motorcycle cops stood aside and said to me "you can park here sir". Guess the Harley boys didn't feel so special any more.:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.