Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Does anyone have this rear fender?

Rear Fender for Honda Fury

It is supposed to sit tighter to the rear tire but I'd love to see a pick of one on the bike.
That's the Low and Mean fender... nakebite has a review on that fender here, Tdebeers has his painted and has a picture of it on here as well, but not on the bike from what I remember... & Low and Mean has it on their website with video...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Some like the look and some dont. I am not a fan of it on a stock rear but it looks really good on one with a lowering spring which I believe is the way it was meant.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
I really like the stock rear with the raw stealth brake and turn leds. I don't care for this one, it kinda has a beavertail look to it. JMO

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
:rolleyes:Maybe if you paint that piece that goes around the plate to match the fender it might look good.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
ok, i figured it out.that is one ugly fender. too high. needs to have a lower profile to actually be hugging the tire.

that fender would make a 240 look thin.

*stated with all due respect, of course.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
That's the Low and Mean fender... nakebite has a review on that fender here, Tdebeers has his painted and has a picture of it on here as well, but not on the bike from what I remember... & Low and Mean has it on their website with video...

Complete pics are on the way... I promise, really honestly, fingers crossed, I will post next week... or maybe the week after... lol :D Just to tease a bit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Complete pics are on the way... I promise, really honestly, fingers crossed, I will post next week... or maybe the week after... lol :D Just to tease a bit.
Bah, I want those pipes... lol... :mad: Nice pic though and tease...! :eek::cool: You going to add any heat shields?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
More Like This!

what a gorgeous bike-i love the painted access panels. I think a new project be in store for this lad!
the cylinders appear to have had the edges taped--nice detail work.
the pipes ain't bad, either:):)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts