Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
January 2010 Fury of the Month!
Leglicker

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
congrats, cant wait till im done with mine, which will probably be never since i took 9 years building my s10 up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats Leglicker!

Two questions for you brother....first, I noticed that the back of your bike is CLEAN!!!!.....do you have that thin run-turn-brake LED set up on there? And two, I love your intake...what adapter did you use for it? I'm looking at a similar cone shaped three bolt Harley style too. I also have the burgardy Fury, just installed the Cobra swept pipes on & the Accutronix verticle side lic plate...love them both! Yours looks great bro!

Thanx & God bless,
Greg

·
Registered
152 Posts
Two questions for you brother....first, I noticed that the back of your bike is CLEAN!!!!.....do you have that thin run-turn-brake LED set up on there? And two, I love your intake...what adapter did you use for it? I'm looking at a similar cone shaped three bolt Harley style too. I also have the burgardy Fury, just installed the Cobra swept pipes on & the Accutronix verticle side lic plate...love them both! Yours looks great bro!

Thanx & God bless,
Greg
Yes i have the stealth rear tailight. I am actually waiting on Raw Design to send me another one because the one I have already has about 4 LEDs out. I wasnt very happy about that with it only being on for less than a month. But, they are going to replace it. The intake is from Low and Mean. I like it alot better than the other intake adapters out there because it covers up everything. Just my opinion..... Remove the baffles from your Cobras....its so much better!!!:D

·
Registered
152 Posts
congrats on fury of the month, nice bike, could you tell me where you got the air intake / cleaner ? Thanks
No prob, the air intake is from Low and Mean and the Spike airfilter is from DM. I got it from Directline parts. Love them both. I do recommend getting the water repellent sock that slides over the filter. It protects it from rain and if there is any moisture in the air........:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Congrats Bike looks great!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey bud how much difference of noise did you get from the stock exhaust and the cobra exhaust and did you add the computer. Is it worth the money? Thanks
Hell yes it is worth the money. I set off car alarms when i ride by. I removed the baffles so it is louder than just putting the cobras on without doing that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts