Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy took this while we were riding on Sunday, it turned out to be a really great photo.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Funny skap, yea... that is a pretty cool pic bro... I need more of those of me riding.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
actualy, you're right--i only have one of me riding--gotta get the wife to do a video of me--i'll need it for bragging when they haul my a$$ to Century Village.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
That is a cool photo. We all need them so when were old and gray, we can look back and say “yeah, I was a real bad ass back in the day”.:cool: Some of you are already old coots on scoots.:)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
That is a cool photo. We all need them so when were old and gray, we can look back and say “yeah, I was a real bad ass back in the day”.:cool: Some of you are already old coots on scoots.:)
That's MISTER OLD COOT to you, sonny!:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Sorry, I’ll try to be a little more respectful to you old farts. DO I NEED TO SPEAK UP SO YOU CAN HEAR ME? :D

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Sorry, I’ll try to be a little more respectful to you old farts. DO I NEED TO SPEAK UP SO YOU CAN HEAR ME? :D
What??? Er..........I mean YEAH, dammit, speak up! LOL.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
i think the earth just moved--or did I just pass gas again--oops, yup, the dog just moved away--musta been me.

dang it to hell, hate when that happens.

:eek::eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts