Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Welcome from Denver. Luckily you bought the fastest color, so you are all set already.

Reactions: RPM22

·
Registered
442 Posts
Congrats on your purchase of a red '13 Fury, a good color/year combo.

If you're not going to be having passengers someone here may be willing to trade + cash for OEM stock passenger seat.

Ride on !

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2013 Honda Fury Vance and Hines, Cobra Power flow Air Intake, Dynojet Power commander V,
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on your purchase of a red '13 Fury, a good color/year combo.

But the back seat, sissy bar combo is something I think only a mother could love, or maybe a passenger. The stock passenger seat as everyone knows is uncomfortable but it ties in well to the chopper look.

If you're not going to be having passengers someone here may be willing to trade to stock and the bike will look great.

Ride on !
Its a Mustang seat, previous owner installed, comfortable as hell, but I agree with your point!

·
Registered
2013 Honda Fury Vance and Hines, Cobra Power flow Air Intake, Dynojet Power commander V,
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Came down between a black one and this one!!! Awesome bikes man. Have fun. Be safe!

·
Premium Member
2,760 Posts
Welcome from California, damn that's red alright! :) Already got some nice aftermarkets stuff on there too.

We have a google map of your new family, you can check it out from the link above my signature picture. We are adding willing members, ride locations, hangouts, routes, basically anything that might be useful. If you WANT, we can add you on there, just need a zip code (no addresses on the web!), either posted or PMed, and we can make that happen. If you don't want on there that's fine too, feel free to check it out and see who is nearby.

Keep your head on a swivel out there, despite the eye-catching color, these idiots around us don't watch at all. Don't get caught off guard! Enjoy that ride!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome from California, damn that's red alright! :) Already got some nice aftermarkets stuff on there too.

We have a google map of your new family, you can check it out from the link above my signature picture. We are adding willing members, ride locations, hangouts, routes, basically anything that might be useful. If you WANT, we can add you on there, just need a zip code (no addresses on the web!), either posted or PMed, and we can make that happen. If you don't want on there that's fine too, feel free to check it out and see who is nearby.

Keep your head on a swivel out there, despite the eye-catching color, these idiots around us don't watch at all. Don't get caught off guard! Enjoy that ride!
Thank you so much for the love man, just love this bike, always wanted one! Definitely keep my eyes open, and yes the idiots are out in full force lol ! So is there a parts for sale page I can check out? Here is my zip 16866. Again thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,760 Posts
Hey guys (@zzb3 and @SeatofMypants64) , sorry so late to the dance, I took some time off from work for my anniversary, but I'm back and got both of you on the map. Thanks!

'Seat, there is a section for parts and whatnot, but sadly we probably don't have a lot of active stuff on there anymore. We lost a bunch of members when they redesigned this forum. But if you go to the main page, Click on ' Full Forum Listing' at the upper right, there is a heading about halfway down the page for 'Honda Fury Forum Classifieds' that might be of use.

Stay safe, you two!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys (@zzb3 and @SeatofMypants64) , sorry so late to the dance, I took some time off from work for my anniversary, but I'm back and got both of you on the map. Thanks!

'Seat, there is a section for parts and whatnot, but sadly we probably don't have a lot of active stuff on there anymore. We lost a bunch of members when they redesigned this forum. But if you go to the main page, Click on ' Full Forum Listing' at the upper right, there is a heading about halfway down the page for 'Honda Fury Forum Classifieds' that might be of use.

Stay safe, you two!
Thanks brother!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts