Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I previously had an Interstate, which i sort of wish i had kept, then a can-am and a couple weeks ago took the Can-Am in for a recall and ended up getting the Fury. Sits better for me (short inseam lol). Retired AF MSgt. Been riding for the most part of 50 years now but havent done many long hauls. Thinking about Sturgis this year but need saddlebags.
Anyone with suggestions on which bags will actually work on a 2020 Fury let me know. No rear seat or sissy bar, yet. If i had thought i would get a Fury i would have kept the Mustang seat i put on the Interstate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I previously had an Interstate, which i sort of wish i had kept, then a can-am and a couple weeks ago took the Can-Am in for a recall and ended up getting the Fury. Sits better for me (short inseam lol). Retired AF MSgt. Been riding for the most part of 50 years now but havent done many long hauls. Thinking about Sturgis this year but need saddlebags.
Anyone with suggestions on which bags will actually work on a 2020 Fury let me know. No rear seat or sissy bar, yet. If i had thought i would get a Fury i would have kept the Mustang seat i put on the Interstate.
Welcome from Vegas.
Thank you for your service.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Welcome from Alabama. See link above. Have fun and ride safe.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Late welcome from me! I'm guessing you will want a new seat unless you are just around the corner from the Dakotas.

I have a map of the Fury Nation going on here, you can get to it from the link by my signature picture. I'm adding willing members, just need a zip code (no addresses!). I'd love to keep this thing full of events, hangouts, ride routes, etc. If you don't want to be added, that's fine too, check it out and see if anyone is nearby!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts