Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at motorcycles and bought a 2010 Fury I bought the Fury for a total of $13k which includes dealer prep, taxes, tags, 2.9 financing for 60 months, cobra swept pipes and fuel commander installed, along with three more years of warranty. I felt this was good deal and will be picking up my new black Fury next weekend! This seemed to be a better deal than what any HD dealer was offering. Let me know what you think. I can't wait to start riding!

·
Registered
377 Posts
You have awesome taste in motorcycles.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I was looking at motorcycles and bought a 2010 Fury I bought the Fury for a total of $13k which includes dealer prep, taxes, tags, 2.9 financing for 60 months, cobra swept pipes and fuel commander installed, along with three more years of warranty. I felt this was good deal and will be picking up my new black Fury next weekend! This seemed to be a better deal than what any HD dealer was offering. Let me know what you think. I can't wait to start riding!
I would agree with you IF!..........................
It was Matte silver!:rolleyes:
Atleast you got the second best color:eek::D:p
ENJOY!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Sounds like a good deal... and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Gotta be quick, going out the door. Go to FAQs, top button next to search, Mandatory reading. Also while there plant your colors, link provided. Welcome, see ya. :D

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum. i will say that you got the best price if you are happy, some got better deals than others, what matters is that your happy with the deal you got.

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
welcome to the forum,and its a good deal.what took so long and i dont give a crap what colar it is as long as you ride.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
You have great taste in colors! Not a bad deal either. Mine was delivered last week, got to ride it a total of 7 miles, was hoping to take a ride this weekend but the weatherman just issued a winter storm watch for Tuesday and Wednesday here in N.E. Michigan.
BBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEERR

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IMHO silver kind of washes out the chome unless you do what Easy E did with his Fury which is cool as hell. Otherwise, it would be either Red or Black for me and I chose the latter because it makes the chome pop! As of buying a 2011 or 2010, I didn't see any difference regarding except price. I don't know if ABS makes a big difference or not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts