Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Hope everyone is enjoying their Honda Fury's. I will be Thursday morning when l pick mine up, Cant wait n l am sure it will feel like a year away even though its only 2 days away lol. Looking forward to getting to know everyone on this forum n maybe to go riding with some someday.

·
Premium Member
1,652 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

Reactions: STEVOZZ and Gizmo

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Hi everyone, Hope everyone is enjoying their Honda Fury's. I will be Thursday morning when l pick mine up, Cant wait n l am sure it will feel like a year away even though its only 2 days away lol. Looking forward to getting to know everyone on this forum n maybe to go riding with some someday.
Welcome from Denver

Reactions: STEVOZZ and Gizmo

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys for the welcome. Tomorrow is the big day. the salesman took some photo's of it sitting in the shop looking pretty n waiting for me to pick her up. Its going to be a long 2 hr ride there n a 2 hr ride back home. He said they will be waiting for me with all paper work ready to sign so it will not take long to get the deal done they said they open up at 9 l said l will be there at 8:30 lol. Again thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just got back from picking up the fury. everything went real smooth there was no BS from the salesman n was very easy to deal with. not one thing went wrong everything was well planned out. they had to go to another dealer for it. Brand new in the crate. very happen was the easiest deal l had ever done. Its nice to work with a dealer that knows what they are doing. just unloaded it n going over the manual. She is pretty. oh l just got off the phone from ordering my cobra swept exhaust n fi2000r everything will be here next weds/thurs I am like alittle kid at Christmas!!!

·
Premium Member
1,652 Posts
Just got back from picking up the fury. everything went real smooth there was no BS from the salesman n was very easy to deal with. not one thing went wrong everything was well planned out. they had to go to another dealer for it. Brand new in the crate. very happen was the easiest deal l had ever done. Its nice to work with a dealer that knows what they are doing. just unloaded it n going over the manual. She is pretty. oh l just got off the phone from ordering my cobra swept exhaust n fi2000r everything will be here next weds/thurs I am like alittle kid at Christmas!!!
Now is the time to post a pic or 2.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now is the time to post a pic or 2.
l would love to post a photo but my computer is old and does not do photos anymore. Plus l really suck with anything to do with computers. Like they say cant teach old dog new tricks, well l am old n feel the same way. lol now l can text photo's of it to someone that is on this forum n if they do not mind they can put them on the forum for me, but thats the best l can do. one of these days l guess l will have to break down n to get a new computer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NOT a well followed rule though!
yes its a good thing when you can trust a dealer like l trust mine. This is my 4th bike l bought from them n they were AWESOME every single time. l got to know the owner pretty good n he doesnt play any games he is straight forward. l hate going back n forth when dealing with dealers l just do not have time for that or want to have time for that. he will give me his best deal where we are both happy and thats that.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts