Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:Dhey all, just ordered the matte silver Fury! Pick it up May 22nd! I'm pumped. It'll be my first bike! Look forward to see what fun I can have and do to it! :D pretty sure ima black it out...but who knows, i'm just ready to ride right now!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it gets here the 22nd. i'll definelty put pics on when i get it. i just looked up the diffrent color options on the net and picked the one i liked.....told the dealer friend of mine and he ordered it up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Matte Silver

Thats good your getting it on the 22nd. Where are you located? I am still waiting to here on when mine is coming in. I am located about 30 miles north of Philadelphia, Pa

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oklahoma city, ok....the Honda store in Shawnee is awesome! guys will do anything to help....been taking care of my whole fam since they opened a few years ago, now it's my turn.:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Paperwork all done,pickup loan tomorrow morning.Going with the blue and not the red.I heard this thing fire up for the first time today. FREAKING SWEET!!! The bike was louder than what I expected.Tailight(LED) BADASS!! Gas tank is AWESOME! Coworkers with me(Harley owners) were VERY IMPRESSED!! The Chicago warehouse have no Fury's in stock,SUPPOSIVELY due in May 22.Dealer knocked off 20% on the custom seats,Tribal SNAKESKIN INLAY.Tomorrow I UNLEASH MY FURY!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow that's awesome fury1, i've got a awesome two weeks coming up...taking the family down to florida and disney world for two weeks. When I get back it'll be time to drive...wahoo!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Paperwork all done,pickup loan tomorrow morning.Going with the blue and not the red.I heard this thing fire up for the first time today. FREAKING SWEET!!! The bike was louder than what I expected.Tailight(LED) BADASS!! Gas tank is AWESOME! Coworkers with me(Harley owners) were VERY IMPRESSED!! The Chicago warehouse have no Fury's in stock,SUPPOSIVELY due in May 22.Dealer knocked off 20% on the custom seats,Tribal SNAKESKIN INLAY.Tomorrow I UNLEASH MY FURY!!!!
What dealer did you buy from? My dealer is also givin 20% for the life of my bike on parts and everything. are you from around chicago? Good choice on color. I took the red, It's my fav. congrats on buying a badaz scoot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts