Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my Fury this afternoon and cannot wait for the weather here in St. Louis to warm up so I can ride.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Congrats on the bike, im off for a ride pending rain.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Picking up my Fury this afternoon and cannot wait for the weather here in St. Louis to warm up so I can ride.
Welcome Shak... enjoy your new Fury..
St. Louis... my old stomping grounds.. Don't miss that white stuff...
I left a ex-GF there...

·
Registered
12,470 Posts
Awesome! What color did you choose? Are you planning any mods?

As I sit here looking at all this Kansas snow coming down, I believe I picked just the right time to send my seat off to get it repadded at Mean City Cycles. Can't wait to get it back and for Spring to get here.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome! What color did you choose? Are you planning any mods?

As I sit here looking at all this Kansas snow coming down, I believe I picked just the right time to send my seat off to get it repadded at Mean City Cycles. Can't wait to get it back and for Spring to get here.
First off, thanks for the the warm welcomes.

I went with the dark red metallic......Thought it popped real nice with the chrome. No mods planned as of right now, but I always get the itch and do something.

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
Welcome Shak, and ditto to the other comments. Mine is red also and snow is coming down here as well at 17 degrees! Geez.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome Shak. Unless you're way different than the rest of us' you'll probably be doing your share of mods well before it's even warm enough to ride. I just picked up new pipes a couple of weeks ago but won't be installing till it gets warmer here in Baltimore a couple of months from now. For now' I'm just imagining............

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
First off, thanks for the the warm welcomes.

I went with the dark red metallic......Thought it popped real nice with the chrome. No mods planned as of right now, but I always get the itch and do something.
We should take a poll on what first swap and time is on this. I wasnt planning on anything for about a year, then after 3 days it was like D$%# my exhaust is quiet and kinda ugly. Now its Geeze i need to get better looking lights. And in the middle of these it is wow i should change my brake lines. I need better grips, and i need cooler mirrors, also maby glass out a chin spoiler and add some lights to it. Ohh and i just found the exhaust and am waiting for it to ship and am already finding other things i want to do. Its like a drug with the addictiveness to it. I guess its all part of owning a nice bike that i missed out with my last 3 bikes (Crappy one, Ex bought a CBR1000rr for me and it was already decked out, and another crappy one that was just performance stuff to keep it running as issues came up)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts